Actual ch 29

Okay first off that chapter was a joke I didn't mean to make people upset so don't come for me in the comments. This chapter is the actual ch 29 and don't worry I'm not ending this book anytime soon so I'm not sorry about that it was just a prank/joke. You guys can hate me all you want. Continue

Jack POV
I woke up in the room I remembered exactly what had happened. I looked around feeling weight on my arm as I tried to get up. I looked down and saw Ropo next to me. He looked so cute but then I thought about Leo. He deserved him more than me I didn't deserve Ropo. I have tried to get him out of my head for so long. That I have just given up at this point I can't deny it any longer.

The only way for Ropo to be happy is if I just leave. I have to get out of here and go back to hell or anywhere for that matter. I bent down and kissed him in the head. I saw him smile probably thinking it was Leo. I found my way out of his grip and smiled sadly. I had to get out of here fast. I packed my things which was not much and left the room. I saw Leo sleeping on the couch.

I grabbed out a piece of paper and started to write on it. The thing was I knew another way out that they didn't. I went out and grabbed the key and opened the door. I continued to write in the paper.

Dear Leo and Ropo
I'm sorry for everything I have put you two threw. I want you two to be happy, so I'm leaving forever. I have already asked god if I could be sent back to hell forever. He said that if I go back I'm not aloud to come back. He said he would keep you guys here with his powers or whatever. I'm sorry, but listen Ropo this parts for you. When you wake up just always remember that I will always love you. That will never change I have always wanted to be with you. Leo take care of him for me be happy you too. Live tour lives in heaven without me bringing you down. I love you both so much. I'll see you never again so I just wanted to let you know that I left this for you Ropo. I love you and always will as I said.

Love Jack
I looked at the note and smiled as tears streamed down my face. They would live happily now. Without me to bother them anymore. I put the ring I was going to give to Ropo on the note. I grabbed my stuff and left the room feeling a whole in my heart.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter don't worry I am not ending the book. I love you guys way to much to do that to you. But bye guys!!