The last chapter

3rd person POV
Jack lifted up his head thinking that Donny was going to shoot him next. Donny turned around fast and started to untie the ropes on jack. Jack sat in shock as the devil was lying motionless on the ground.

Donny: I'm sorry I had to make it realistic
He said pulling jack up and started to stop the bleeding.

Jack: d-Donny is he...?

Donny: no not yet he will be soon though
He said as he looked at jack as jack slapped him in the face.

Jack: you could've killed me!
He yelled Donny gave a guilty look and looked down again.

Donny: sorry about that
Jack sighed and hugged him as the satan started to wake up.

Satan: you think you can kill me peasant!
He yelled getting up as fast as he went down jack glared at him.

Jack: Hey! Only I can call him that!
He yelled Donny looked in surprise as jack grabbed the gun and shot again.

Satan: you can't kill me I am the most powerful being in this-
Then he started to fade he stopped and stared at jack. The shock was clear in his gaze as jack and Donny watched.

He kept on staring at jack then started to stutter.

Satan: I-I was never the true Satan.......
He whispered looking down at his body which was half way faded. The bottom half of his body was gone. He crumpled to the ground in pain as he screamed.

Donny: what do you mean by that!?
Donny said in a whisper voice the devil looked at him. Then looked from him to jack and back again.

"Satan": heh heh
He said laughing a very evil laugh as pure usual. But it sounded very disturbing like he has been keeping this secret for a long time.

Jack: who is the true Satan then!
Jack yelled standing forward staring down at him with determination in his eyes. Satan stared at jack then bowed. He bowed down to the actual Satan. The determination had left jacks eyes. He stared in complete shock.

The devil: He had been waiting for you to die to claim your spot as the rightful king I guess of hell
He explained Donny looked at jack

Donny: your a king jack
He said jack didn't say anything the devil smiled at jack as he was only now bodiless.

Jack: So your now saying that I am Satan
He sis din surprise the devil nodded his head at jack.

The devil: But these are your people Jack
He said as all the demons and devils cane who had been there before. Jack just stood there in utter shock.

Jack: I-I uh uhm-
He started Donny burst out laughing behind him.

Jack: you know what you are.
He said turning to Donny with an evil look on his face.

Donny: what!?
Donny says that smiling thinking jack wouldn't do anything.

Jack: a dead man
He said as he grabbed the a gun and chased Donny around.

In heaven
Ropo and Leo were walking away from the border. Leo was holding ropos hand as they walked away.

Leo: it's gonna be okay
He said though he was crying too not believing what he was saying. All he got was a nod from Ropo.

Leo: you can say you don't believe me
He said putting his head down Ropo put his head on Leo's shoulder. (Friendship way!)

They ran into god on the way as he was flying towards the border.

Leo: woah hey what's going

God: there's a new Satan
He said fast and flew off they obviously followed him. He allowed them to come into hell they walked a for a long time. They got to the spot and saw the old Satan or whatever on the floor.

Then they saw basically all of hell around one person but they couldn't see who it was. Until he started talking.

Jack: uhm well uh this is a huge surprise
Ropo and Leo and god all look at each other in huge shock. Jack all of a sudden noticed them in the audience. He smiled and all of a sudden called one person up.

That person was his one true love ❤️

Leo (HAHAHAHA)

It's Ropo (sorry)

Ropo stood in shock for a minute before walking through the crowd of demons and devils. He finally reached jack and lightly smiled at him.

Jack: everyone this is the one person in my life who I love the most ........other than my mom
He said Ropo laughed at that and looked up at jack.

Jack: and it would make me the happiest if.....you would marry me
He said as he grabbed ropos hand with the ring on it. He glanced away waiting for rejection all of a sudden getting kissed by Ropo.

Ropo: YES!
He yelled jack laughed and kissed him again everyone cheered. Leo cheered the loudest it was his best friend.

But the devil who used to be Satan wasn't dead he was watching this happen.....and he was angry.....

The devil: I will make your life a living hell jack mark my words
He said turning on his heels and walking away leaving the probably happiest couple on the world in peace.

FOR NOW!

Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed this book I loved writing it one of the greatest stories I have ever written. I love you all so much hope you enjoyed this ending! I loved it so much! Bye guys!