Ch 30

Ropo POV
I woke up and instantly knew something was extremely wrong. I got up and looked around the room for jack. I then walked into the living room and saw the door wide open.

Ropo: Jack?
I called and looked around thinking he might of just left. I heard Leo's voice all out to me but something was different about it. He sounded upset about something.

Ropo: Leo whats wrong?
I asked he just looked down at a piece of paper in his hand. I tried to grab the paper from him but he pulled it badk.

Ropo: Leo let me see the paper
I said a bit harsher than I normally would say anything. He still held onto the paper and walked away from me.

Leo: Ropo jacks gone and not coming back
I stopped and stared at him like he was insane.

This isn't real it's all a dream.....right? I thought and was about to say something.

Ropo: Leo of course he's coming back what are you-

Leo: just stop trying to look for him Ropo your never going to find him
He said turning to look at me I felt myself want to cry. But I didn't I just stared in disbelief at Leo.

Ropo: I don't believe you now give me the paper
I hissed he glared at me and held it closer to him.

Ropo: why won't you let me see the paper
I said in annoyance he didn't say anything just stared. I growled and leaned forward and onto Leo. We ended up wrestling in the ground fighting for the paper. All of a sudden I felt something metal or cold under my hand. I pushed Leo off of me and grabbed it. It was a beautiful ring.

I stared at it for a long time just trying to comprehend why jack would leave his ring

I stared at it for a long time just trying to comprehend why jack would leave his ring. He always wore this ring I knew that. I looked up at Leo. He looked at the ring and handed over the piece of paper. I read the entire thing twice to try and make sure that this was real. Now I felt myself start crying. Leo walked over and put his arms around me.

Leo: hey it's okay I don't know what came over me

Ropo: it must of been the love potion

Leo: it probably was I was probably jealous
I nodded and held onto Leo realizing that jack wasn't going to come back.

Leo: that's why he gave you the ring you missed one part
I looked up and read that he was going to give me this for if we got married. I felt myself cry even more into Leo's neck.

Ropo: we have to find him

Leo: he's probably already gone

Ropo: we don't know that let's go
He nodded then we left we looked everywhere and even asked people. I ended up seeing Donny about to go into hell.

Ropo: DONNY!!
I yelled and pulled Leo and ran towards Donny. Who whipped his head around and looked at us. Leo started to pant I looked up at Dobby but before I could speak.