Ch 21

Ropo POV
I am such a freakin idiot!! I can't believe I just lost the love of my life just because I practically made out with another guy. I don't deserve jack I really don't. He's always made me feel better and I just betrayed him.

Ropo: I'm such an idiot!!
I yelled and annoyance feeling so angry at myself for not pushing him off. I don't know why I didn't oh wait I know the reason I'm a freakin idiot!!

Leo: your not an idiot.
I looked at him rage in my eyes as I walked towards him. I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him against the wall.

Ropo: YES I AM!! I just lost the love of my life because I kissed you!! This is all my fault and nothing you say will make it better!!
I screamed at him feeling my anger rising and turned away. He didn't seem surprised by my outcome.

Leo: it was my fault Ropo I kissed you
I didn't say anything as I felt tears stream down my face.

Leo: don't blame yourself blame me......I don't know what cane over me.....

Ropo: but I kissed back
I said in a chocked voice as I cried into my hands. I never deserved jack he was so much more better off without me. How did he even fall in love with me.

Leo: hey.....if you want me to go talk to him I will

Ropo: I don't think anything you say will make it better
I mumbled feeling myself want to cry, sob even right now. I felt Leo's arms wrap around me I started sobbing uncontrollably into his chest.

Leo: I'm so so so sorry Ropo I did this I lost you the best relationship of your life

Ropo: I forgive you leo I just want to know why

Leo: I mean before I died me and Carly were in the kitchen and Ramona came in and now that I think about it put something in my drink. I drank it and I died instantly.

Ropo: do you think Ramona poisoned you

Leo: yeah because your my best friend I would never try and ruin your relationship like that.

Ropo: do you think she out and love potion in

Leo: she had to of that also had poison in it

Ropo: sh-she wanted his to happen!! She wanted me and jack to break up!!

Leo's arms came off of me as I started pacing finally realizing what happened. Ramona poisoned Leo with a love potion 🧪 and made him fall in love with me so then jack would break up with me!

Leo: omg I should of drank that stupid drink!!

Ropo: you didn't know it's okay

Leo: we have to tell jack
I felt my body freeze I knew he was going to say this. I just don't think I can handle seeing him and he probably doesn't want to see me. Leo could see my discomfort so he walked over and gave me a hug.

Leo: everything's going to be fine

Ropo: I hope....

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter probably one that makes the most sense out of this story unless.....I have no clue 😅 but I will be doing the next chapter soon!!