Ch 28

I tried to make up for all the bad things happening in the book. So I tried to make this chapter happier kind of...continue

Ropo POV
I woke up with only boxers on I felt really dizzy and weird. I got up and saw Leo next to me in the couch. I then realized what happened.

Ropo: oh shit!
I yelled Leo woke up instantly he realized it the second he saw me.

Leo: oh god
We both got up and started putting our clothes on. Then we went to go find jack to apologize or atleast day something. We tried to open the door to the room. But it didn't open.

Leo: jack we know tour mad at us but let us explain

Ropo: jack please I'm so so so sorry
We didn't get an answer which worried me a lot. We kept trying to knock the door down but nothing worked.

Leo: cmon jack just open the-

Ropo: shhh
I said hearing coughing I started to feel worried that something bad was happening. I heard the door unlock. I lightly opened it but when I walked inside.

There was blood everywhere on the floor somehow on the walls the bed. I saw jack laying in the bed still coughing. I ran over to him .

Ropo: Leo go get some water you have a kitchen down here
I said I heard Leo run off I started trying to calm him down. He was crying and twisting and turning.

Ropo: hey it's okay I'm here it's just me

Jack: r-ropo
I heard him say I slightly smiled

Ropo: yes jack it's me everything will be fine

Jack: your not trying to kill me?
I raised an eyebrow but then remembered the dream I woke him up from. Where he was sweating a lot.

Ropo: no im not trying to kill you
I felt him calm down and just lay there with his head in my lap. I looked up as Leo walked back in with water in his hand.

Leo: here jack drink this
Jack took the drink and started forcing himself to swallow it. I felt awful about what was happening to him. I never wanted this for him he and I were suppose to be happy. And figure out how to get him into heaven.

Leo: everything's going to be fine
He said to jack calming him down even more. I smiled as I felt jack start to fall asleep. Leo ended up leaving and figuring out how to get out. I stayed with jack as he was sleeping.

I lightly bent down and kissed him in the head.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter love you guys and bye!!