Ch 18

Ropo POV
His lips were on mine in an instant it was really weird but I didn't pull away.....I kind of liked it

Before that happened
I looked at Leo weirdly he just looked at me and licked his lips.

Ropo: uhm Leo are you okay..?
He jumped obviously surprised by my voice but he nodded his head.

Leo: of course...
He said, it felt so weird like not his usual voice or anything.

Ropo: well do either of us have a plan on how to get everyone out and safe?
I asked shooting my shot at trying to get him distracted. He was really out of it and I didn't know why.

Leo: no I don't....do you?
He asked it like as if he knew the answer and just didn't want to say it. I raised my eyebrow in suspicion but ignored it otherwise.

Ropo: I-I don't actually I don't know what to do
I confessed feeling slightly annoyed with myself for not coming up with a plan. He sighed and just sat there. I stood up and started pacing trying to think.

A few minutes later
Leo: can you please stop pacing your making me dizzy.
He said in a tired kind of voice, I sighed and sat down on the couch.

Ropo: Leo what are we going to do? Why is it always me in these situations!!
I practically yelled into thin air in utter annoyance at just everything.

Leo: I don't honestly know b-Ropo!!
I looked at him questionably, what was he going to say?

Ropo: what-
I stopped he was blushing really badly like he was embarrassed. Leo doesn't get embarrassed though. I sighed and started thinking if jack.

His stupid obsession with girls before we started dating. I never really know if he's only dating me for fun or he actually likes me. I smile to myself and feel myself start to fall asleep.

I woke up again in a bed with someone next to me. I opened my eyes fully and Leo was next to me sleeping as well. I jumped half out of my skin half onto the floor. He started twitching and then fell still.

What was he sleeping next to me!? Maybe he was getting tired and I shouldn't be freaking out about it. But I don't remember falling asleep in a bed. He must have moved me.

I got up and shook him awake he still didn't wake up. I sighed and went out to start trying to think of a plan again. I really had no idea,

Maybe one of us could be the distraction!? Distract them while the other person finds people and brings them out!! That's a start to thinking about how to find all these people.

I still couldn't help the feeling though that someone was looking at me. I felt shivers run down my spine as I heard walking. I tried to remind myself it was just Leo. But that didn't work too well.

Ropo: L-Leo!?
I stuttered out finally feeling for some reason exposed to my best friend. I heard nothing but the footsteps stopped. I slowly turned around and saw nobody there.

I started to back away until I hit something more like someone.

Ropo: L-Leo?
I asked finally, I felt myself get kicked in the back. I fell face forward onto the ground I whipped around. I saw a weird looking figure standing there. I started to badk away it watched me.

Ropo: w-who are you!?
I practically yelled hoping Leo would wake up and help me. I "walked" over and kicked me in the stomach. I groaned in pain as it kept beating me.

It finally picked me up by the throat and was about to throw me. Until I heard a voice call.

Leo: Ropo!?
I tried to turn around but I felt myself losing my breath. I felt my face pale as it threw me, Leo caught me.

Figure thing: I'll be back soon
It hissed out I felt myself losing consciousness so I just laid in Leo's arms.

He finally laid me down and started cleaning me up. When he was down he looked me in the eye. There was something different though.

His lips were on mine in an instant it was really weird but I didn't pull away.....I kind of liked it

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I loved making it a lot of actual thought went into it. Love you guys and have a nice day!