four.

-

-

When you woke up, you felt arms around your waist, but you knew exactly who they belonged to. You slowly turned in Jisung's grip and turned to face him. You smiled as you saw him, his messy hair and cute cheeks lighting up your morning. He wasn't awake yet, but you still gently laid your hand on his cheek and rubbed your thumb across his skin.

You admired him as he slept, his calm and quiet breaths making you feel at ease, the way his hands were resting on your waist giving you comfort, and his presence making you feel safe.

He started waking up, and once he adjusted to the light, he smiled at you. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Ji."

He moved his head so it was in the crook of your neck. "Sorry I broke into your house, I just wanted to cuddle with you."

"I gave you a key to my apartment for a reason." You chuckled. "I didn't hear you come in."

"Because you were out like a light. You must've been exhausted."

You agreed with him and ran your hand through his hair. "I'll go make some fruit bowls."

"I'm gonna take a shower."

"Okay."

You both got up and parted to do different things. You started cutting up some fruit and putting it in bowls, then you set them on the table and waited for Jisung. When he came out, he just had his sweatpants on, no shirt, and he was drying his hair with his towel.

"You act like you don't have any shirts here. I probably have twenty of them in my closet."

He smiled and bent down to kiss your head. "Oh, I know."

He sat down with you and you started eating, and you kept watching him in glances. All you could think about was how he would make an amazing father.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked. "Maybe that surprise you still have to tell me?"

"You caught me." You chuckled. "I think this would be a good time to tell you."

He was basically bouncing in his seat. "Tell me."

You grabbed his hand and smiled. "Are you ready?"

"I'm as ready as I've ever been."

"Okay," you paused. "I'm pregnant, Jisung."

He looked at you for a moment, a smile on his face. When he saw that you were being very serious, he jumped up and pulled you into a hug.

"We're gonna be parents! I'm so happy!" He exclaimed. "Why'd it take you so long to tell me?"

"Well, I didn't want to tell you at the agency, and I just didn't see the opportunity, but this was the perfect opportunity." You told him.

"Do the guys know?"

"No, just Blade and Changmin."

He pulled back and grabbed your face. "This is amazing. Can we tell them?"

"I don't mind."

"Then we better get dressed and get over there!"

You laughed as he basically skipped into your bedroom, so you grabbed your fruit bowl and followed after him.

When you and Jisung walked into the squad room, the boys took immediate notice as to how both of you were glowing.

"Good morning, everyone." Jisung chirped.

"Good morning." Seungmin said slowly. "Is there something we should know?"

You and Jisung exchanged glances, and he hopped to the center of the room. "Y/N and I, are going to be parents."

"What?!"

They all jumped up from their desks, very shocked by the news. "We're going to have a little niece or nephew?" Hyunjin questioned.

You nodded and Chan ran up to your desk. "How long have you known."

"A few days." You told him.

They were all a bit flabbergasted, but very happy for you and Jisung, none the less. "Congratulations, you two." Chan said.

"Wow, imagine how pretty this baby is going to be." Minho said as he looked up to the ceiling like he was daydreaming.

You laughed and leaned back in your chair. "What do we have on the case right now?"

"Oh!" Jeongin said and grabbed the remote to the plasma, clicking it. "This is Mrs. Song's call logs. There was one number that reoccurred five times in a matter of an hour, right before she died."

"Do we know who it is?" Felix asked.

"Yes, we do." He replied and clicked the remote again. "Aaron Pak. I did some background on him, and he is Mrs. Song's supervisor."

"Okay, get him in here." You said. "Also, let's see if we can get access to the CPS cases she was working. That could definitely give us something."

"Mr. Pak, you are Mrs. Song's supervisor?"

"Yes ma'am." He replied. "Is she okay? She never answered my calls."

"Were the two of you close?"

"As close as an employee and supervisor could be. She was my best case worker." He told you. "Please tell me she's okay."

"I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Pak."

He sighed and shook his head. "How did it happen?"

"She was murdered."

"Who could do such a thing to her? She was such a kind soul." He whispered.

"I was hoping you could tell me."

"Have you talked to Shin Areum? She was always jealous of Chun-hei."

"We have talked to her, but she did not commit the crime. Is there anybody else that had a problem with Mrs. Song?" You asked.

"No, no. Everyone really enjoyed her company. She was always so outgoing and kind, I wouldn't see why anyone would have a problem with her."

You nodded and gave him one of your cards. "Thank you for your help. If you remember anything, please give me a call."

You had an agent escort him down, and Changbin met you in the hallway. "You didn't even ask him for his whereabouts."

"He didn't do it." You said. "The pain in his eyes was real. He had no idea she was gone."

You and Changbin went back up to the rest of the guys, and Hyunjin pulled you to the plasma. "I went through all of her CPS cases, and absolutely none of them looked suspicious. All of her cases were handled very well, and nobody had complaints on how she did her job. I did, however, find a pretty nasty email in her junk mail."

"Put it up." You said.

"The email address led us nowhere. Seungmin couldn't trace it back to who sent it, because whoever sent it took extra precaution to stay hidden." He explained.

"'You are the person who takes good things away from good people. You're bad and you'll pay.'" You read aloud. "What could that mean?"

"Apparently she did have enemies." Felix spoke up.

Your phone started ringing, and you quickly answered it. "Agent L/N."

The boys watched you nod, and finally you said 'okay', and hung up. "Gear up, we have a body right in our backyard."

-