twenty three.

-

-

You gasped as cold water was thrown onto you, waking you up from your involuntary nap. Your head fell to the side, and you looked around tiredly. Wherever you were, it looked like a warehouse, with only a few windows, and pillars, which you were tied to. You looked around for Jinx and saw that he was tied up to the pillar next to you.

He looked at you and let out a small whine, tilting his head at you. You looked back at the person who threw water on you, still seeing double, but you could make out their features.

"Taejun." You whispered.

"Hello, Y/N." He smiled and bent down, grabbing your face aggressively. "Welcome to my club house."

"Who does that make you?" You chuckled softly. "Mickey Mouse?"

He jerked your forward. "I hope you are as strong as I've been told you are."

He let go of your face and your head fell back softly onto the pole. You swallowed, finding your throat extremely dry. Taejun went to the doorway and said something, then a younger girl walked in. You watched her through half open eyes - she must've been the other member that wasn't in the club when you went to get information.

She sat in front of you, clearly nervous. She looked young, maybe fifteen, she was very pretty, and she reminded you of yourself at that age.

"What's your name?" You whispered.

"Um," she stuttered. "I'm not supposed to tell you."

"You don't have anything to be afraid of. I'm not going anywhere for a while, it seems." You said. "What's your name?"

"Jeanne." She said. "Jeanne Ricci."

"How old are you, Jeanne?"

"Fifteen."

You shook your head and looked up at the ceiling. "Yet, you're here."

She went quiet for a little bit, so you faced forward again to see her staring at you. You shifted to sit up better, then you coughed, your throat still dry.

"Do you have water?" You asked, voice raspy.

"I can't give you any."

You hummed. "I understand. Can't disobey orders."

She sighed and got up moments later, stepping out of the room for a moment, then coming back with a bottle of water. She walked over to you and opened the bottle, gently putting it to your lips and tilting up. She pulled back and sat down in her chair, and you swallowed slowly.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." She nodded solemnly, then you looked over at Jinx to see that he was panting. "Can you give him some, too?"

She did what you asked, being as gentle with Jinx as she was with you. You could tell she was unsure of her position in the cell, questioning whether or not she wanted to be there. You wondered what made her even join Taejun's cell in the first place, but you didn't want to push her over an edge she might've been standing on.

You were about to ask her another question when Taejun and ten other people walked into the room. You recognized all of them as they circled around you like hungry sharks. You chuckled as Taejun came around and untied you from the pole, only to grab your hair and throw you down onto the chair that he had pushed Jeanne out of.

"Take her shirt off." Taejun ordered.

Finn smirked and walked over to you. "My pleasure."

You gave Taejun a look as Finn grabbed the bottom of your shirt and pulled up, exposing your black sports bra and ink to everyone in the room. Taejun came back around and tied your hands together, along with your feet this time.

"Didn't take you as the type to have tats." Elijah commented. "Still sexy, though."

You laughed wryly as Taejun grabbed your face again. "Do you know why you're here?"

"I have a pretty good idea." You whispered. "Why don't you fill me in?"

He stepped back. "Everyone in this room is anti-government, anti-authority, anti-Y/N. After high school, I got everyone together after finding everyone by luck, and told them about you."

"You're not as lovely as you think you are, Miss Y/N." Uri smirked. "Taejun has told us stories about you."

"Yeah, I'm sure." You nodded. "But that's why you're all together. To take me out, give justice to the world by getting rid of me."

Ara smirked and patted your head. "It's not that simple, especially after you accused me of murder."

"Just being thorough, Ara."

She grabbed your hair and pulled back, looking down at you. "Don't try to get out of this."

You sighed angrily as she let go of your hair, and you rolled your neck to keep from snapping at one of them. Taejun made a gesture with his hand and Reo and Mila stepped out for a moment. They brought back a towel and a bucket of water - you knew exactly what was about to happen.

You looked down at your lap before Hye-Kyo grabbed your face, which you were getting really tired of, and titled it back. Reo put the towel over your face. You could hear Jinx barking and growling from behind you, despite his own weakness.

"You're not dying without a fight, Y/N." Taejun said. "Let's just see how long you last."

Your chest was heaving up and down, nervous at the torture tactic they were about to use on you. Mila grabbed the bucket of water, and you took a deep breath, closing your eyes underneath the towel. She started pouring water onto the towel, knocking your breath away. When the water stopped, you were gasping, and she deemed that was a perfect time for her to pour the rest of the water onto you. Hye-Kyo let go of your hair and took the towel off, and you jerked forward, coughing and gasping for air.

Won-Shik smirked. "Not so indestructible, I take it?"

"I'm not. Never have been." You panted. "Nobody is, Won-Shik."

"Oh, she knows our names!" Anatoly clapped. "She's smart, Taejun!"

You rolled your eyes and let your head fall forward. They started leaving, whispering and laughing amongst each other. You looked up at the last moment and saw Jeanne stopped in the doorway, looking at you. She quickly turned away and left, shutting the door behind her.

-