When he tries to show off

(Raph❤️)

Raph was about to beat his high score on the 'Dance, Dance Revolution'. His three brothers watched with anticipation as the score got higher by every step he made.

It so happened that you walked into the arcade. You had on a no-sleeve t-shirt, short shorts, and converse. A red popsicle was on your hand as you walked in since it was hot as hell outside.

The three guys saw you dressed up in your shorts and smirked.

"Hey, Raph. (Y/N) just walked in, and she's pretty hot right now," Leo said, stifling a giggle.

"You're just messing with my head," Raph replied, still playing.

"Uh, he's not kidding, Raphela. She's got those shorts on," Donnie added.

Raph took a moment to look over his shoulder while playing and saw that his two brothers are right. Smirking, he continued to play the game, his score getting higher.

"C'mon, Raph! You got this!" Mikey cheered.

It wasn't until the end that he was able to set a new score. You watched impressed as the guys cheered for his outstanding results.

"Oh, yeah!" Raph laughed and jumped off the dance platform.

You giggled at his antics until you had your popsicle swiped off your hand.

"Wha-hey! Raph, give it back!" You jumped up to reach for your popsicle, only to have it eaten in one bite. "No! Raph, why?!"

Raph smirked and leaned down to your ear. "I have something better for you to lick on..."

You blushed intensely, while the others chuckled.

Wtf, you thought.

(Leo💙)

The four brothers are down in the training area, with you standing on the sidelines to watch. You waved and smiled at Leo when he took a glance at you. He beamed back at you before returning his focus.

"And...go!" Splinter called.

The four turtles battled with one another until there was only Leo and Mikey left. You watched intensely, anticipating his victory for the battle training.

"Alright, Miguel. No fooling around this time," Leo firmly told his youngest brother. "Just stay focused."

"Dude, I am focused," Mikey smirked.

Leo charged at him head-on, aiming for his blind spot, but Mikey was one step ahead of him. Every time the blue-clad turtle made a hit for him, he would dodge and move to another place.

"Mikey, stop fooling around!" Leo growled.

"Cowabunga!" Mikey threw a water balloon at the back of his head and laughed.

"Where did he get that water balloon?!" Donnie asked confused.

"I don't know!" Raph said.

Leo growled. He was at the end of his patience.

When he saw you staring at him, he smirked and started for Mikey again. However, he quickly ducked down, did a kick underneath Mikey, and pinned him down on the floor.

"Oh-ho, yeah!"

"A-ack! Leo, I can't breathe!"

Leo stepped off his brother, who gasped for air and soothed his throat.

"Never mess with Leon Neon~," Leo smirked.

You giggled, covering your mouth and blushing.

(Donnie💜)

Donnie was down in his lab again, so you decided to hang out with him for a while.

As he sat at his lab table and worked on his Battle Shell, you sat on another chair beside him, your arms resting on top of each other.

"What else do you have besides your Robo Shells and all this stuff?" You asked him out of curiosity.

"Well, there's the Turtle Tank, which is down in the garage," Donnie answered, taking a quick break from his Shell. "Then there's the security system that Brittany (our good friend and figurative sister) and I have installed for the lair..."

"Anything else?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

He stopped working on his Battle Shell and stood up from the table. "Wanna see something cool?"

"What?"

He picked up his bo-staff and spun it around. You stayed where you are watching the purple-loving turtle show off his moves with his tech-bo.

Finally, he finished the move by pressing a button, which revealed a rose that appeared at the top.

You scoffed playfully. "Show-off."

"Only for you, my dove~," Donnie winked flirtatiously as he handed you the rose.

You giggled blushing as you took it from his hand.

(Mikey🧡)

Mikey was down at the skating park later that night and trying out some new tricks, with you joining along for the fun and to watch him. He skated on the ramps and soared across the ground with ease.

"Well?" Mikey asked, raising a smug eyebrow.

"There are no words to describe that, except...awesome," you replied.

Mikey chuckled, flipping his board around. "What can I say? I'm the best."

He suddenly had an idea to impress you, so he went to the highest skating ramp to try a new move he saw on the Intertube.

"Uh, Mikey, be careful!" You called up to him.

"No promises!" He called back.

After he steadied himself on his skateboard in a handstand move, he hopped off the top of the ramp and started going down at high speed. He swerved around objects and soared across the park with perfection...that is until he ended up hitting a wall.

"Mikey!" You gasped with terror.

You rushed towards him and gently helped him up.

"Oh, my God! Are you alright?!"

"Don't worry about me. I have a thick skull," Mikey smirked, hitting his head. "Plus, I wanted to impress you."

You chuckled, shaking your head, and kissed him on the cheek. "You don't have to. I love you just the way you are."

"Awww..."