When you get jealous

(Raph❤️)

From behind the music that was playing in your ears, you thought you heard Raph's laughter, followed by another girl's, from the window outside. Getting up from your bed, you looked through your window and saw a curly-haired girl walking alongside the snapper turtle as they were chatting about something.

'Shit, don't be jealous, don't be jealous. Maybe they're friends,' you thought repeatedly as you took deep breaths to calm yourself down.

By then, Raph and the girl he was walking with stepped in through the window and saw you take some deep breaths.

"Yo, (Y/N). You okay? You seemed ticked off 'bout something," Raph said, concerned.

"Nope, all good," you forced a smile at him.

"Oh, by the way, this is April. I told her about you," the red-branded turtle gestured at the girl, who waved at you with a smile.

You tried to keep in the envy and continued to force a smile as April approached you. "So...April, is it?"

"Oh, yeah. Raph would not stop yammering about you for days," April said. "He was all over the roof when I asked him about you. Said he would be with you out of every other girl in the world."

The jealousy started to fade away and your face changed to guilt in a millisecond.

"Well, um...I just thought that, you know, you were going to take Raph from me," you faltered.

"You kidding? Raph and I are friends, just that and nothing more!"

"Good to know," you beamed, now comforted.

As soon as April had gone off to the bathroom, you sensed Raph staring at you and found him smiling at you mischievously.

"Hold on, you were jealous!" Raph smirked.

"Shut up!" You spun around hastily, cheeks red again.

(Leo💙)

'That's funny. Leo should be back by now,' you pondered.

Leo had told you that he had gone off to some mission with his brothers and that he'll be back in a while.

Well, a while seemed a bit longer to you.

"You know what? I'm gonna go check up on him," you picked yourself up from your bed and snuck out through the window.

You soon found where Leo could be down at an abandoned building outside New York. You peeked through the window and saw Leo getting beaten up by a girl with a shaved head and clad in a red-and-black outfit.

She was getting dangerously to his face as she spoke to him. Like way close enough to kiss him.

Your vision turned red, you instantly burst through the door before tackling the strange girl away from Leo.

"(Y/N)!" Leo yelled surprised.

The girl skidded across the ground and flipped herself back up. She faced you, narrowing her eyes.

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" She demanded, pointing at you.

"I'll tell you who I am. I'm the girl who's gonna beat up your ass if you come anywhere near my boyfriend again!" You shouted at the top of your lungs.

Leo blushed, yet shrunk back from seeing you angry.

"That blue turtle's your boyfriend?" The girl laughed in disbelief and leaped at you.

You were one step ahead of her, for you picked up a discarded pole and started fighting with her. Even though she was stronger than you, you were quick and smart.