When you drive the Turtle Tank/Shell Hog

(Raph❤️)

After getting your motorcycle permit, you excitedly told Raph, who then said that he was going to teach you how to drive the Shell Hog! You were beyond excited, practically jumping up and down like a giddy child.

With Alli, who had volunteered to fly around to watch you guys, you sat in the front of the Shell Hog with your (F/C) helmet on, with Raph sitting behind you, wearing his own helmet.

"Alright, (Y/N), turn the gear and listen for it to turn on," Raph instructed.

Revving the engine, you heard it purr and light up with excitement.

"I'm in my boy's biike. Broom, broom," you playfully revved the handle.

Alli giggled at the mention of that one meme. "Uh, focus on the lesson right now, (N/N), 'kay?"

"Heh, alright. Now hit the brakes nice and easy—"

"And hitting it!" You unclicked the hook from the floor.

The Shell Hog suddenly lurched out through the sewer exit and into the streets, Alli following behind a second later.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Raph screamed, holding onto you for dear life.

"Whoohoo!" You cheered wildly as the wind blew through your face.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Mind slowing down a bit?! Raph's getting close to wetting his shell!" Alli called down to you as she flew over you two.

You slowed down a bit, making Raph nearly fall off the Shell Hog. He shook heavily as he held onto your waist tight, his eyes wide with terror.

"Did I go too far?" You asked up to Alli while avoiding the cars.

"Almost. Let's get the rest of the lesson done, and maybe we'll talk about the others ahead," she replied to you, beaming a bit.

(Leo💙)

With your driver's license finally achieved, you ran to the lair as fast as your legs can carry you and nearly tackled Leo, whom you have told the good news to. And the best part, Nabel had told you about driving down to Times Square to get Splinter a surprise gift.

"Okay, (Y/N), we'll start the car by turning the engine on," Leo said to you.

"Uh-huh," you nodded and turned the key over.

The engine sputtered before purring in the front engine. Shifting into reverse, you gently pressed on the gas, and the Turtle Tank rolled through the sewer tunnel with ease.

"It's okay to be nervous, (N/N). Everyone has their first time with everything," Nabel stated as she sat beside Raph.

"Now drive down the streets, nice and easy," Leo said over his shoulder.

"Okay..." you held onto the steering wheel and passed by cars and traffic.

"We should be arriving at the Times Square in about 5 seconds, if we got high speed," Brittany declared, smiling mischievously and typing on her arm device.

"Not a problem," you nodded.

"Wait, (Y/N)—" Leo exclaimed.

It was too late, for you suddenly slammed on the gas, and the Turtle Tank soared through traffic.

"AAAHHHH!" Mikey and Sam both held onto one another as they sat on Mikey's seat.

"Why would you say that, Brittany?!" Donnie screamed over the loud noise.

Brittany only cheered and laughed, raising her arms up in the air. Nabel and Alli both screamed as they held onto their own seats.

"Okay, we're here! Make it stop!!" Raph cried.

You instantly slammed on the brakes, which stopped the Turtle Tank right into Towns Square. Everyone sat on their seats wide-eyed with terror, apart from Brittany and Alli, who suddenly laughed, breaking the silence.

"Is everyone alright?" Nabel asked, panting heavily.

"Super duper, Annie," Alli giggled.

"That...was...awesome!" Brittany cackled with ecstasy.

"Well...we made it...and in just over 5 seconds," Donnie calculated the speed on his arm device.

Leo walked up and placed his hand on your shoulder. "(Y/N)...we've got to work on...how fast...you need to drive."

"Right," you nodded in agreement.

(Donnie💜)

Donnie and Brittany had just finished their upgrades on the Shell Hogs when you came in through the garage door.

"Hey, (N/N)! You're here just in time!" Brittany looked up, her smile wide.

"Whatcha got there?" You asked, tilting your head.

"We've decided to do some upgrades on the Shell Hogs," Donnie explained, pulling his goggles from his eyes. "And we're thinking about testing it on the road."

"Can I give it a go?" You asked interested.

"Uh, well, I don't know. It's a pretty advanced vehicle, and..." Donnie began unsettled.

"Don, relax, she's driven a vehicle before. She can handle this," Brittany added.

Donnie pondered about the positives and negatives before he sighed, finally giving in. "Alright. Little test drive is all we need, anyway. Now, let's get you set up."

*****

A while later, you sat in the front of the Shell Hog, with Donnie sitting behind you. Brittany sat on the other motorbike, her purple headgear on.

"Alright, (Y/N). Ready?"

"Let's do this."

"Aaaaannnddd...GO!"

As soon as he said it, you pressed on the gas pedal and sped out through the sewer tunnel with Brittany beside you. And Donnie has to admit it, you are good at this. You smoothly avoided traffic and other cars and steadied yourself on the Shell Hog while speeding down the road.

"So far, it's going well!" Brittany called over the noise. "No complications! It's working!"

"Wow, (Y/N)! How are you good at this?!" Donnie asked you amazed.

"My dad used to drive around with me on his motorbike, taught me some lessons when I got older!" You replied, still eyeing the road ahead.

"Whoo-hoo! Let's do another round!" Brittany cheered.

(Mikey🧡)

You and Mikey headed down to the garage the moment you told him that you finally got your driver's license. Sam also came along in case things go sour.

"Mikey, are you sure about this? I mean, I've never driven before, to be honest..." you said to him as you sat in the Turtle Tank.

"It's perfectly legit, (Y/N). You want to improve your driving skills, don't you?" Mikey asked you back, smiling.

"Well...yeah, I guess, but—"

"It's fine, trust me."

You sighed and nodded. "Okay."

"Great! Now first, the engine needs to start up," Mikey instructed.

You turned the engine, and it purred after a few seconds.

"Great! Now, gently press the gas pedal and—ZOOM—we are off, baby!"

"Okay..." you nodded and breathed deeply.

The Turtle Tank gently lurched forward and through the sewer tunnel, into the streets.

So far, there had been no complications whatsoever. Mikey and Sam had talked you through the lesson and helped you avoid traffic and other cars, while giving you directions of where you needed to go. During that time, your nervousness ceased down and is now replaced by calm and happiness.

"You're doing great, (Y/N). Keep going," Mikey encouraged.

You beamed softly and kept on driving down the road.