When you meet his brothers

(Raph❤️)

"Are you sure about this?" You asked him nervously.

Right now, the two of you are walking down the sewer paths to the lair. Although you were excited to meet his brothers, you were growing more nervous than before.

"(N/N), relax. I'm sure they'll love you," Raph reassured you.

You beamed up at him and nodded.

When you arrived at the lair, you saw a blue-branded turtle skating across a handmade ramp. He saw you with Raph while he was flying in the air and lost his balance since he was distracted.

He fell to the floor, and you gasped, covering your mouth.

"Whoa! What?!" He practically gasped.

"Guys, get out here!" The blue-branded turtle shouted.

Another turtle with a purple bandana and eyebrows and one with an orange bandana ran out of their rooms and stopped in their tracks the moment they saw you standing there.

"Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh! Raph's got a girlfriend?!" The younger turtle yelled excitedly.

"Raph, did you kidnap her?" The purple-wearing turtle practically shouted.

"What? No, I didn't. She came because I invited her," Raph answered.

"Guys, this is (Y/N)," he then introduced you to them.

The youngest turtle ran up to you in a flash and rapidly shook your hand. "Hi! I'm Mikey! You're so pretty!"

You giggled at his enthusiasm.

"Leonardo, at your service. Of course, most call me Leon Neon~," the blue-wearing said to you with a smug smirk.

He shrunk back when he saw the apprehensive expression on Raph's face and chuckled nervously.

"Actually, Leo's the one that calls himself that," the purple one with the eyebrows added. "Name's Donnie, by the way."

"Well, it's nice to meet you guys," you said, beaming at them.

Donnie gently took your hand and studied you with his goggles now in front of his eyes.

"Uh, Donnie? What are you doing?" Raph asked him confused.

"Oh, I'm checking her for any contact from one of those oozequitoes," Donnie replied, not bothering to look up from your arm.

"Oozesquitoes?" You asked, raising a bewildered eyebrow.

"Those little bugs that Baron Draxum unleashed onto New York to create mutants," Leo explained to you. "It's a long, complicated story."

"So that explains the mutant hippo at the homecoming dance," you mumbled.

"Boys? What is all this talking going on?" A stout rat mutant in a robe strolled in the skating area.

"Uh, Pops, it's, uh..." Mikey stammered nervously.

The rat mutant, who is now known as the turtles' father, saw you standing there and became surprised. "Oh, who is this?"

"Raph brought his girlfriend over," Leo piped in.

Raph stood there and gulped nervously.

"I see," Splinter nodded, tapping his chin. "Red seems to be fond of you."

"Y-yes," you replied.

"It's alright. I do not bite, as long as the secret is kept," he told you.