CHAPTER 5:HEROBRINE RESISTS

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

"AAARRGGGHHHH!!!"

I heared the Little Demon scream. I stood up, and ran to his room.

There, I saw him squirming on his bed like a worm. I rolled my eyes, as I shook him awake.

"Hey. Wake up, stupid Little Demon!", I growled. But he just screamed more.
"WAKE UP!!!", I shouted at him, slapping him across his face.

Then, he shot up, awake. He was breathing heavily. His eyes were full of tears, fear evident in his face. He stared at me.

"You're soo fucking noisy, Little Demon!!!", I shouted at him. He cleared his throat.
"What do you want?", he asked raspily, trying to mask his fear.
"I want you to stop shouting in your sleep!", I growled. He fell silent, and I left.

I sighed, as I cooked food. Steak. Beef steak. I sniffed the air.

"Mmm... Delicious...", I muttered to myself, as I got the steak and ate.

After a few moments, I looked at the clock.

7:00 A.M.

I sighed, and went to my Little Demon's cell.

"What?", he growled, once I stepped in. I chuckled.
"Come on, Little Demon. I want to ask you one more time: Will you be my slave, or should I torture you once again?", I hissed, as I grabbed his jaw, and pinched it, forcing him to face me. He whimpered, trying to pull off. Fear was evident in his eyes, though he has an annoyed face.

"No. Over my dead body!", he resisted. I laughed, as I pushed him away. He threw his head sidewards, and looked at me, his hand massaging his jaw.
"I will come back, you Little Demon...", I growled.
"STOP CALLING ME THAAAT!!!", he screamed, very pissed off.

Just because he was shorter than a Creeper.

I chuckled at his reaction.

"PANDAK[Short-statured man]!", I shouted at him. He screamed like a toddler, as I went away.

I decided to mine for some ores.

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

I huffed as I rolled my eyes. I clenched my jaw, as I let out a high-pitched shriek.

"My God Cassie! If I couldn't... Grr!... I'd- I'd pull his hair!", I screamed, in a manner gays do. I crossed my arms, as I stood up.

I walked around and around, bored to death.

"Man... I... I'm going to bore to death!", I whispered to myself.

Then, a terrible headache shot through my skull.

"Awwgghh!", I groaned, as I fell to my knees, grabbing the bed beside me for support.

Then,the pain worsened.

Terrible flashbacks kept haunting me. Dad raping me... Dad making me a fool... Dad luring me to his lust...

"S-stop!", I cried, as the trauma started to rise. The flashbacks became more vivid, until on one scene, I felt the pain, the pressure, the pull of my Dad.

"Get in here, my son...", he growled at me, as he leaned me over the table. I cried, as he pulled my pants down.
"Stop! Please! Enough!", I cried and pleaded, as he pulled off his pants.

I screamed in pain, as I felt him enter through me. I struggled under his grip.
"D-Daad!!! It... Hu-Huuurts!!!", I cried, as he thrusted into me.

It felt so real. My evilness and toughness suddenly turned to fear and helplessnes.

"Don't fight me! Or it will hurt more!", he growled. He grabbed my hair, and he threw me against a wall. I whimpered as he neared me. I huddled myself against the wall helplessly.
"E-en-enough!", I stuttered, as he kissed my neck.

He, then, pulled off. He pulled out a four-finger and a dagger. I whimpered, as he raised the weapons I feared most.

He, then started to stab me at my arm, and punched me using his four-finger. I cried in pain, and fear.

"Stop Dad! Stop!", I cried out loud. But he laughed evilly, as he kissed my neck once more. I whimpered.

Then, he thrust himself into me, pain shooting to my hips. I accidentally let out a moan.

"Aah!", I cried. Dad looked at me, a smirk on his face.
"N-no! That's not what I mean! No!!! Please!", I cried, as he thrust into me deeper and deeper, thrusting faster and faster. I couldn't help but cry out in pain.
"D-Dad! Aarrgh! En-enough! It hurts!!! Dad!", I screamed.

Then, I shot at him, spraying it all over his stomach, and mine. I looked at him, terror in my eyes.

"P-pleasee...", I cried.

But he kissed my neck, sucking it and giving me hickeys. I screamed in fear. He chuckled, as he let go, the warm liquid pooling inside me. Tears flooded more, as he touched my hips. I whimpered as he kissed my neck.

"I'm coming back for more.", he whispered on my ear. And he went away.

Then everything became black.

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

As I was went back to my house, I heared a scream in the house. I rolled my eyes, as I ran immediately to the house.

I ran to the secret flight of stairs to the dungeon below, where Herobrine's cell was.

===Herobrine's Cell===

I looked at the cell. I saw the Little Demon screaming and squirming on the floor. He was crying, gripping his hair. I guess that he has a severe headache.

I ran inside, swinging the iron door open. I rushed inside, and woke him up.

"Hey! Wake up! You're so noisy!", I growled.
No response. He just screamed, and squirmed even more. I rolled my eyes, and slapped him.

But he just cried even more.

"How would I quieten this shit!?", I growled, as I got a rod, and walloped his head.

He fell, limp.

I chuckled.

"So that's it. You'll also quieten down...", I sneered, as I grabbed the unconscious Little Demon by his hair. I slung him across my shoulder. Good thing he was small and light.

I went to a corridor, and entered another room.

The Torture Room

"Be ready, Little Demon... I shall make you suffer more!", I laughed, as I tied him to the pillar.

All I have to do... Is to wait until he wakes up... And the fun will begin!