CHAPTER 13:STEVE AND HEROBRINE WERE TRAPPPED IN THE ARCTIC

========

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

I woke up to find out that the surroundings were cold.

I looked around. I saw white. Only white, with a dark gray sky. Snow was falling, a strong wind blowing very hard.

I stood up, and saw my wounded Master, still unconscious, lying on the ground in a strange angle.

I shivered. I picked up my Master, and since the wind was so strong and the fact that Master was too large and heavy for me, I carried my Master bridal style, and limped through the blizzard.

========

I walked aimlessly in this cold, icy wasteland. My body was already giving in, but my heart wasn't.

I need to save Master.

I carried on, shivering and panting on the effort of carrying him.

Then I found a cave. I limped inside, carrying Master. I whimpered, as I stumbled into the cold stone floor. The cave was a lot warmer than that of the outside. I shivered, and winced as the cold ice bit my skin. I looked at my Master, still unconscious. I stood up, and left the cave, looking for some twigs and dead logs.

========

After a long while, at last, I had gathered enough wood for the fire. I summoned a fireball, and lit the twigs, the warmth filling the cave.

I looked at my Master. I felt for his pulse. He was still alive, but his pulse was very shallow and weak. He needed medical attention.

I pushed Master to the heat of the flames. I put my hand on his belly, and healed his wounds. He needed some rest. I hugged him, and I felt him huddle close to me. I heared him groan.

"He-Hero.... Brine...", I heared him stutter.

Wow! So.... Herobrine does exist, eh?

I stared at him, and carressed his hair.

"Shh... You need to rest, Master...", I said.
"Wh-where are... We?", he asked, shivering.
"Arctic.", I answered. He huddled to me even more, shivering.
"C-c-cold...", he groaned, hiding his face to my chest.
"Sleep first, Master... I will never leave you...", I whispered to him. He nodded, and fell asleep.

===The Next Day===

I looked around, as I saw the sun rise above the horizon. I didn't sleep last night. I was afraid that mobs will kill us. I looked at Master. He was awake.

"Herobrine...", he groaned. I knelt beside him.
"I will get you outta here, Master.", I said, as I carried him, bridal style. He hugged me tightly, as I levitated a bit and roamed around.

===Five Days Later===

In five days, I felt like spaghetti. I was becoming very numb, and my stomach was protesting.

And I saw a rabbit on a distance.

Out of hunger, I immediately laid my Master on the snow, and pounced hungrily at the rabbit. I killed it by hand, and roasted it.

I was about to eat, when I saw Master, looking at me. I sighed, and gave him the food.

"Here Master. Eat.", I said, as I reached the food to him. He looked at me, surprised.
"But...", he protested.
"No Master... You need it more than I do.", I told him, and put the food on his hands.
"Thanks, Little Demon.", he whispered. I nodded, as he ate the food hungrily.

After eating, I carried him again, and went off.

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

He gave me the food he was about to eat. He told me that I needed it more than he does. So, I just accepted the roasted rabbit.

My hunger was immediately appeased.

Later, when I was done eating, he carried me again, bridal-style.

I looked at his face. He looked just fine, but I can see hunger and exhaustion in his white eyes. His short, dark brown beard was covered in snow. His maid headdress was also covered in snow. His dress was already freezing.

I felt his shallow, unsteady breath, as I huddled to his chest. He was, indeed, very exhausted.

Aside from inadequate breaks in flight, he didn't sleep for five days. Not even a nap. His eyebags were showing up.

I felt pity on his situation.

Later, he laid me down.

"Master... Stay here... There's something over there.", my Little Demon said, as he flew up.

He gasped in amazement.

He went down to me.

"Master! I can see the Taiga Biome from afar!", he exclaimed, as he picked me up, bridal style, and shot through the air at great speed.

I hugged him, afraid for my life.

Pity I couldn't walk yet...

========

We ended up in a small village. He touched down, and went in there.

The villagers flinched at the sight of Herobrine, but they held back laughs.

Who'd expect to see a murderer/griefer in a maidservant's dress?

He frowned.

"Laugh as long as you like... But my Master needs help.", he said, as he stepped forward.

The villagers looked at each other, and nodded.

========

I was lying in a bed, inside one of the village's houses. I looked outside, as I saw my Little Demon buy food. His clothes were very messy, and muddy. He entered.

"Here... Eat... You need this for you to recover.", he said, as I accepted the food. I ate it hungrily.

Imagine five days no food...

After eating, he gave me a glass of water. I gulped it down immediately. I panted from the effort of drinking.

"Master... Slow down...", the Little Demon chuckled.

He was very adorable. Cute.

Steve... Remember...

The voice came.

Yeah, yeah...

I looked at my Little Demon, as he sat beside me.

"Sleep first, Master. We will go on a long journey tomorrow.", he said. I just nodded.

Then, he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

===The Next Day===

The Little Demon carried me bridal style once more, after thanking the villagers.

Exhaustion seemed to get to him. His eyebags were getting darker. His eyes showed pain and tiredness.

I smiled at him. He looked down, and smiled at me, his exhausted, white eyes glowing happily.

===2 Weeks Later===

He kept on babying me.

He always carries me bridal style while flying! And he doesn't eat! I told him one time to rest, but he was very hard-headed. He just continued flying.

I was very worried about his health. He was getting thinner and weaker. His eyebags were larger and darker, and his eyes droop every now and then. His breathing was shallow and unsteady. He was coughing every now and then. He was very wet, and I could feel his arms wobble from almost three weeks of carrying me.

Then, a smile spread on his face.

"We're back, Master...", he said enthusiastically, as he went down, and opened the door of the house. He laid me on the floor, and I stood up, for the first time in the three weeks. He had an exhausted, yet happy smile.