EASTER EGGS (WHAT...?)

Heyyo guyzzz!

Yes! You read that right!

Easter Eggs!

These were primarily about the poems of Herobrine and Steve.

Herobrine's Poem:

The Old Ballpen

There was once a boy
Who owned a ballpen
His own, useful toy
That he doesn't lend.

One day, the boy saw
A new, black ballpen
Shiny ink so raw
With its tip sharpened.

The old ballpen was
Then thrown, left behind
And used the new pen
To draw his designs

The old ballpen cried
Because of his fate
No matter he tried
His fate cannot change.

Sick, yeah... In the first time you read it, it was very funny, thinking that Herobrine was just making a comedy-poem.

But no.

It has deep symbolisms... Primarily the boy and the pens.

The boy: Steve
The old ballpen: Herobrine
The new ballpen: Alex

Whyy?

First Stanza:

Steve 'owned' Herobrine. The lines 3 and 4 depict Steve's possessiveness.

Second Stanza:

Depicts Steve and Alex 'in a relationship'. The lines tells that Alex had better charasteristics than Herobrine. Remember that Herobrine didn't know the plan of the two, and he felt that he was neglected, despite of his loving care.

Third Stanza:

Depicts Steve telling the whole truth to Herobrine. That he traitored him. Herobrine thinks that Steve loves Alex, and that they were in a relationship, and he felt that he was just dumped off.

He also thinks that they both "designed" their future together.

Fourth Stanza:

Depicts Herobrine's feelings of depression, and helplessness. He thinks that Steve will never accept him, 'no matter [how] he tried' and that his sad fate will never change.

Okay people, now's Steve's poem:

The Broken Vase

Once there was a boy
Who owned a small vase
Played it like a toy
Slipping from embrace.

The vase did shatter
To the old, stone floor
The boy just staggered
Falling to the floor.

The shards had wounded
The boy so careless
Was left so shaken
And made him listless.

Another 'nonsense' poem, eh?

NO.

Symbolisms:

The boy: Steve
The small vase: Herobrine

Hey! That's strange!

Lemme explain to you:

First Stanza:

Steve had Herobrine all by himself. The third and last lines depicts him playing with Herobrine's feelings, and the 'slipping from embrace' depicts Herobrine's death.

Second Stanza:

Shows Steve grieving over Herobrine's death. On how he 'staggered/ Falling to the floor'.

Third Stanza:

Depicts Steve's 'wounds', due to the memories he and Herobrine had. The shards were either regret, or guilt, due to him playing Herobrine's heart. The third and last stanzas refers to Steve's depression, regret, and on how he missed Herobrine so much.

Okay people! So now you understand! I made them like that to make you think hard, and use your logical skills.

Anyways... I will have a sequel! I also had planned a third and even a fourth book!

'Adventures of Sebrina: Finding for Lost Parents (A Sequel to 'I am Yours, Master (A Steve x Abused Herobrine Fanfic))'

The third book... Well... Still planning about it... In short, I will finish the second before the third.

Anyway guys, thank you for reading this strangely unique book, and see you in this book's sequel!

Byee!!!

(P.S: the next book may reveal some clues about the location of the couple, so watch out!)

--HerobrineSpect8torPH