CHAPTER 19:STEVE WAS CAPTURED BY HEROBRINE'S FATHER

===1 Week Later===

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I was sitting by my window. I looked outside.

Trees were swaying gracefully. Birds were chirping happily. Bees were buzzing busily. I sniffed the air around me. It was cool and refreshing.

I stood up, and went to the kitchen. I cooked food for myself. I was whistling happily, knowing that Herobrine must've been very lonely and broken.

Why, Steve, why? Why did you abandon the one who truly loves you? Why did you hurt his feelings?

"I don't care about him! I just pretended anyway...", I mumbled to myself.

Steve... I promise you this... You will greatly regret your decision. You will experience the pain Herobrine was experiencing now...

"I never regretted anything in my life...", I hissed.

Sooner or later, you will also regret something... Something that will kill you, inside, out... Everything's got a first time.

"I don't give a fucking damn. And I never really cared about that dumbass Little Demon, so shut up!", I hissed venomously.

Then, I heared a knock on the door.

"Yes?", I shouted, as I opened the door.

It was Notch.

"Oh, Notch... Come in...", I said, smiling.

He went inside. He looked like he was thinking about something. Once he sat down...

"Steve, let's talk.", he said seriously. I gaped at him.
"About what?"
"About Herobrine."

My eyes widened at the mention of the name.

"Notch...", I grumbled, but he cut me off.
"I saw Herobrine last week. He was so broken, Steve. He was hurt so much. He kept dreaming of you, muttering your name in sleep. He always cries. He... He was so depressed.", he said. I rolled my eyes.
"I hate him Notch, and I did that for revenge.", I growled, looking at his beady, black eyes.
"Me too, Steve. I was furious and angry that he destroyed and killed families. But that doesn't mean he will never change. And that doesn't mean that you can hurt him like that.", he explained.

I sat beside him.

"He took great care of you. He sacrificed for you. He saved you twice or thrice from certain death. He loved you with all his heart. That's why he surrendered to you. That's why he became your slave. That's why he gave himself to you the night before you broke his heart.", he said. I glared at him: He knew about what happened to me and Herobrine?

"Steve, I was always watching my step-brother. I was his Foxy plushie. That's why I know everything.", he added, probably reading my surprised stare.

"I don't care about him! Go! He can kill himself! I don't care even if he dies!", I shouted. Notch glared at me. A surprised one.

"He cared for you, Steve. Even if you already threw him away, he was still watching you. Well, if your heart was really that hard, I cannot do anything about it. If he dies, never shall I see you cry over him.", he hissed, eventually becoming venomous at the last sentence.

Then, he teleported away. I sighed.

========

I was already cooking dinner, when I heared a knock on the door.

"Coming!", I said, as I approached the door. I gasped.

It was Devilbrine.

"Hello, Steve... Miss me?", he sneered as he whacked me off my senses.

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

I was sleeping when I felt something whack my head. I screamed, and sat up.

"Oww...", I groaned, rubbing my head. Notch came in.
"Herobrine! Are you okay?", he asked. I nodded.

Then it struck me.

The Link between me and my Master.

I gasped as I jumped off the bed.

"Hey, where are you going?!", Notch shouted. I turned to him, as I changed to my maidservant clothes.
"Gotta rescue my Master! He was in danger!", I squealed worriedly.
"Herobrine! He already left you! Stop following him!", he shouted.
"I don't fucking care, Notch!!!", I growled.
"I will follow him and I will protect him as long as I live! And even if he already left me, I still FUCKING LOVE him!!!", I screamed, letting out a tone of nervousness and annoyance out. I summoned my diamond pickaxe, and teleported away to where I felt my other pickaxe's energy.

========

When I appeared, I saw my father, Devilbrine.

He was cackling evilly, as he tortured my Master.

My Master's body was full of blood, wounds freshly bleeding from the dagger. He was also covered in bruises. He crawled weakly and slowly away from my cruel father.

Anger started to flare me up.

No one is fucking allowed to HURT my Master!

With a roar, I surged forward to my Dad, slicing his right wing. His wing bled, broken. He growled, his demonic, red-blood eyes glaring at me. At the corner of my eye, I saw an astonished Steve staring at me. I pointed my glacial-blue pick to my father.

"You fucking stay AWAY from MY Master!!!", I growled angrily, my body shaking madly. My breathing was shallow and unsteady. My father snickered.

"Your Master just used you! He just left you behind like trash! Why would you follow him?", he sneered.

Why Herobrine? Why?

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. When I opened them, I glared at Dad.

"I will fucking follow him because I still fucking LOVE him, and NO ONE FUCKING CARES if I looked like a stupid, idiotic FOOL! Because I LOVE him and that will never EVER fucking CHANGE!!!", I bellowed. I looked at Master.

"Even if he fucking hates me and fucking throws me AWAY, I, as his Slave and Little Demon, will still fucking guard him FAITHFULLY!", I added, my eyes swerving back to my Dad.

My Dad chuckled.

"You're being a fool, son.", he sneered.
"I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A FUCKING DAMN IF I AM BEING A FUCKING FOOL!!!", I bellowed at him, my throat threatening to rip to shreds. I glared at him, my breathing shallow and uneasy. He glared back, his merciless, red eyes glinting dangerously. His eyes showed an unexplainable expression: something like between annoyance, anger and disgust. His face was cold and calm, but his red eyes tells it all.
"Hard-headed, eh?", he sneered, then, threatened to slit my Master's throat, his dagger pointing at the artery that can take a life swiftly.

"Don't dare, Dad!", I hissed menacingly. He snickered and stood up, removing the dagger from the Mortal's throat.
"I will fucking kill you Dad!", I growled, as I surged forwards, my pick pointing at him.

He teleported away. I, knowing his style, teleported away. Once he appeared, I teleported behind him, and slashed his back. But he blocked it, and he slashed my belly. I teleported to his back, and kicked him. He stumbled. He growled, and teleported away. I looked around, and my eyes fell on Master.

My father was behind my unsuspecting Master. I gasped, as my Dad posed to stab the sword to his body.

"MASTEEER!!! NOOOOO!!!!", I screamed, as I teleported towards him, preparing myself for my final sacrifice.