CHAPTER 16:STEVE'S SECRET PLAN

===2 Weeks Later===

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

It has been two weeks, since I last met Alex, and planned something for my greatest revenge...

Something that will break his ruthless and merciless heart.

I was sitting at the living room. The Little Demon came, bringing some food with him.

"Master, who are you waiting for?", he asked, curious.
"Uhh... Alex.", I answered. He nodded, his white eyes staring at me softly.
"Well, gotta get some supplies... I will go mining first. Take care.", he said, preparing his pick.
"Take care too, my adorable Little Demon.", I said, kissing his forehead. He smiled, as he strode out of the room, his violet dress swishing slightly, trailing behind him.

I smiled and waved at him. I looked at the clock.

8:47 A.M.

She should be here by now.

========

9:00 A.M.

I heared a knock on the door. I opened it.

Alex.

"Hey, Steve! Ready for the planning?", she asked, excited.
"Yeah... And this time, we will plan it properly...", I answered.

========

"Nice plan, Alex!", I squealed.
"Hahaha! But this was just once. I'm just permitting you to do that for your Big Revenge!", she exclaimed.
"Well, if for the next time... Will you-"
"Shut up, you pervert!", she growled, slapping my shoulder playfully. I chuckled.

I looked at the clock:

10:30 A.M.

"He should be coming... Okay, so... Pretend to be nice, and say sorry. He'll easily fall for that.", I said.
"Got that, Manager!", she chuckled.

Exactly when Herobrine knocked at the door. I opened it up for him, showing a fake smile.

"Oh, Herobrine... How's mining?", I asked in a sweet manner.
"Horrible... So many fuckin' mobs.", he said, frowning, while looking at his feet.
"But I had mined many ores, anyway.", he finished, as he walked to the supply chest.

He put loads of coal, iron, and even some diamonds.

He looked at Alex. Alex stood up and approached him. The Little Demon stepped back, whimpering out of fear. Alex sighed fakingly.

"I am so sorry about last time, Herobrine...", she 'apologized', bowing her head. The Little Demon sighed.
"It's okay, Alex. I understand.", he said, smiling.
"Let's be friends.", he added, reaching out his hand. Alex smiled.
"Sure! It'll be wonderful!", she said, giving a bit of enthusiasm, while grabbing his smaller hand, and shook it. Herobrine was obviously happy that he had a new 'friend'

FOOL.

He's so stupidly idiot. Dumbass, useless Little Demon!

"Well, it's settled.", I said, clapping my hands together, catching the attention of the two. They nodded.
"Well, uh, Little Demon... Mind hunting for some food first? We're running out of supplies.", I said. He smiled.

"As you wish, Master.", he said, bowing his head, and striding out of the house, his pick glowing faintly along with his beautiful, white eyes.

Steve... Stop it... Please... You will regret it, I am telling you...

I didn't listen to my heart's pleads.

"Let's add more surprises for the plan.", I said, as Alex sat down.
"Sure thing, Stevie.", she said, and I sat beside her. She pulled out her notebook.
"Logging it all to be sure.", I said.