CHAPTER 15: HEROBRINE'S TENDER LOVE

===3 Months Later===

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I was preparing for mining. As I packed my pickaxe, the Little Demon approached.

He had a full set of diamond armor in his hands.

"Master. Wear these.", he said, as he gave me the armor. I chuckled.
"Why?", I asked, as I took the armor from his hands.
"For you to be safe. That armor was made from Demon's Diamond, a rare type of diamond mined only in the Hades, the most dangerous part of the Nether. It was very strong: stronger than diamond here. I also enchanted it with Demon and Nether Magic, so you will recieve very little to no damage.", he said. I laughed.
"Very protective, eh?", I teased.
"I don't want you to be hurt, Master.", he said. I smiled, and kissed his forehead.
"You're so protective, Little Demon! That's why I love you...", I said, as I wore the armor.

It was like the ordinary diamond armor. But it was much lighter.

I bade goodbye to my Little Demon, and went to the cave.

===Le Timeskip to Night===

I arrived, seeing a Little Demon in a purple, maidservant's dress, waiting for me patiently.

"Master. Come in. It was very late now.", he said, as he bowed, and opened the door. I went inside.

When I was inside, I went to the table, eating the food he cooked for me. The Little Demon was looking at me with weary eyes.

When I was done eating, he washed the dishes, and cleaned the table. He looked at me, his white eyes glowing softly.

"Master... Where have you been?!", he asked nervously.
"Mining.", I answered, looking at his eyes directly. His brows furrowed, and he put his hands on his waist, as if demanding for an answer.
"WHERE?", he asked again.
"Mining!", I answered. He narrowed his eyes, as he frowned.
"Master Steve! I am not kidding! I know you went to another place, aside from mining!", he hissed. I sighed.
"Okay, okay! I went to a village to meet my old friends! We had a bit of party... And... We drank a little beer...", I trailed off. His eyes gave a sharp stare.
"I told you to never drink beer! What if you become drunk? What if someone took advantage of you? D'you think I can find you immediately, huh!??", he squealed, looking at me sharply, his body leaning forward to me.
"Sorry mom...", I teased.

He pouted playfully, crossing his arms across his chest. I stood up and hugged him.

"Don't worry, my Little Demon. I just drank a little beer. I promise.", I said. He looked at me.
"Make sure of that! I was very worried about you!", he cried, as he hugged me. Tears were rolling down to his cheeks.
"Shh... I won't do it again, my lovely Little Demon.", I said, caressing his headdress. He huddled to my chest.
"Promise me that... ", he cried. I nodded.
"Promise.", I said.

Then, he went to his own room, and me on mines.

===At my Room===

I was staring at the ceiling, when I heared my heart speak:

Steve... Do not continue your revenge... Please, Steve. Listen to your heart. Love him. Accept him. For he loved and accepted you. If you continue it, you will surely regret it.

"No. I will not. I never regretted anything in my life. And I will never regret taking revenge against Herobrine.", I hissed.

Good, Steve... Listen to your anger! Torture the Demon! He must DIE!

"I will. I will avenge my family's death.", I whispered to myself.

"And he shall pay!", I hissed.

===Few Days Later===

I woke up. I looked outside of the window. Birds were chirping happily, and bees were buzzing noisily. I smiled happily.

Then, I heared a knock on the door.

"Come in.", I said.

Then, my Little Demon came in, in his maidservant's dress. He peered into the room.

"Ma-Master... There's... Someone... Finding f-for... Y-y-you...", he stuttered. I looked at him, and went outside.

I saw a woman, wearing a light-green shirt, and a pair of brown pants. She also wore a pair of dark brown boots. She also had a black belt. Her golden yellow hair flowed down to her back. She was holding a dagger, pointing at my Little Demon's neck.

I knew her:

Alex.

"Steve! Good you're safe! Let's go! I'll get you off the house of this bullshit, gay Demon!", she growled, threatening to slit Herobrine's throat. Herobrine just whimpered, tears falling down his cheeks.

I chuckled.

"C'mon! Herobrine's my slave. And he wasn't bad anymore!", I explained.
"You've been brainwashed by him! I will save you!", she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, and went to her, grabbing my Little Demon's hand. The latter squeaked, and I pulled him towards me, and kissed his lips in front of the lady.

I felt my Little Demon close his eyes and moan silently, enjoying the moment. I pulled off, wrapping my left arm on his waist.

"What the FUCKKK!!???", Alex screamed.
"Hahaha! Me and my Little Demon were living in my house!", I explained. She gasped.
"I don't fucking believe this...", she muttered, shaking her head. I just chuckled.

"Alex, he was my slave. No need to worry.", I said.
"Really?", she asked, skeptical
"Yes.", I answered.

Then I let go of the Little Demon.

"Hey, cook food for us, please?", I said to my Little Demon.
"As you wish, Master.", he said bowing low before he goes.

We went to the living room, and sat down.

Me and Alex were childhood friends. We were classmates since pre-school, then moved out before the raid. It has been 20 years, and I totally missed her.

"How are you, Alex?", I asked.
"Here... A new member of the Army.", she said. I nodded.
"Good for you... You're a pro in martial arts and swordfighting ever since we're children.", I said. She snickered.
"How about you?", she asked.
"Okay... You see, I had a huge mansion. I built this for years.", I proudly said.
"Wow. What about your... Slave?", she asked, a tone of anger and disgust in her voice, especially at the last part.
"Oh, him? He was... Well... I mean, he already changed. For the good.", I said. She raised an eyebrow.
"Good thing he didn't kill you.", she said.
"No, he won't. He's scared of me...", I whispered. She gasped.
"Why?", she asked, amazed.
"I tortured him harshly twice, after kidnapping him. Now here he was... A gay in love with a person who doesn't really love him...", I whispered, smirking.

She gasped.

"Why'd you kiss him a while ago!?", she asked, stunned.
"I really am going to have revenge against him for killing my loved ones and destroying my home! And this was just the start of my revenge... He will cry after this...", I hissed, my smirk growing wider and wider. Alex nodded.
"So... What's the plan? Kill him?", she asked.
"No... Make him suffer. And I will hurt him like he did to me... I will make his heart break, and he will think that he was nothing but trash!", I hissed in wrath. She smirked.
"I get it, Steve, I get it... You're a genius.", she whispered.

Exactly when the Little Demon came.

"Pardon me, Master... The supplies were running low, so I had to hunt outside and look for fuel.", he apologized. I gave him a fake smile.
"It's okay, Little Demon.", I said, as he put the food down.

Good, Steve. Plan for your revenge. Make him suffer for the rest of his life!