CHAPTER 11:STEVE PRETENDS TO LOVE HEROBRINE

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I heared the Little Demon mumbling on himself about... His love... For me?

I started to blush, but a voice at the back of my head started to speak.

Steve... I am warning you... He was just trying to trick you!

But he alredy proved that he wasn't at all evil!

He was planning something against you, Steve. He was just trying to make you fall in love with him, so he can kill you!

I was undoubtful at his love.

I assure you Steve. He was planning revenge against you!

No. He will never do that.

What if you pretend to love him?

I stopped.

Pretend?

Yes. Pretend.

I made up my mind: I will pretend that I loved that Demon.

I went to him.

"I heared that, Little Demon!", I shouted.

He turned at me, scared.

"I-I am s-sorry, Ma-Master! I... I-"

I did a bit of quick-thinking. And I kissed him.

His short, dark-brown beard pricked my lips, but for me, it was so relaxing. He was shocked at the sudden kiss, but later, kissed back, closing his eyes, and enjoying the kiss. He put his arms on my shoulder.

Do not fall for him, Steve. Remember... It was just a show.

I heared that voice again.

I will not fall for him.

I pulled off, seeing a shocked Little Demon.

"I love you too, Little Demon.", I said, smiling. I kissed his forehead, and walked to my room.

===In my Bedroom===

I looked at the ceiling.

Are you in love with that Demon?

I admit, yes.

Why?

I dunno. Just that... I loved him. For no apparent reason.

Whatever, Steve. Never ever fall in love with him. He was trying to make you fall in love with him. Never. Fall. In love. With him.

But I love him already!

Which one do you love most, your family and friends, or that dumbass Demon?

I stopped. Which one? Little Demon, or my family?

Family.

Then, torture him. You must make him suffer. Kill him if you like. Do not fall in love with that Demon.

Then the voice stopped.

I was very confused! What shall I do? Follow my desire for revenge, or follow my heart's love to the Little Demon? I am so confused!

I laid on my bed.

"I made up my mind... I will just pretend that I love him... I loved my family and friends more than anything. And I will never love a Demon. Demons are evil, and they never really love. They are ruthless and heartless creatures! They must die!", I muttered to myself, balling my fists and punching the bed.