CHAPTER 26: A NEW LIFE

===9 Months Later===

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

"STEEEEEEEVEEE!!! AAARRRGHHH!!!".

Herobrine.

I ran from my room, towards the kitchen. Once I came, I saw my wife, holding his belly, his other hand leaning against the sink. He was in pain. Then, I saw blood trickle down his legs. I gulped.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT!? I'M GOING TO GIVE BIRTH!!! AAARRGHH!!!", he screamed, his white eyes glaring sharply at me, snapping me back to reality.

I carried him bridal style, and teleported to the Nether Hospital.

===Hospital, at the Delivery Room===

I was holding my wife's hand, enduring the pain of him squeezing my hand.

He screamed in pain and effort. The nurses were there trying to relax him. I caressed his forehead, while he was screaming in pain.

After several moments, we heared a baby's cry. I smiled at my pale and very exhausted wife. He was panting from the effort of pushing and screaming.

"Your Majesties,here is the princess", the nurses said, handing the newly-born baby, wrapped in white clothing. I smiled at the baby's cuteness. She cried, as I gave him to her mom.

Herobrine smiled at the baby, and at me.

"What shall we name her?", he asked faintly.
"Sebrina.", I answered after a long thought.
"Then, Sebrina shall be her name...", he whispered, as he closed his eyes, his head sagging.

"Herobrine?".

"Our King, it was normal for Demons who just gave birth. The Queen just needed some rest.", the nurses explained. I nodded.
"Thanks...", I sighed in relief.

They took the baby for vaccination, while Herobrine was in the private room.

===Le Timeskip, 6 Years Later===

I was in my office, marvelling at the towering paperwork on my desk. I huffed in exhaustion. Herobrine was having that Nether Flu, and, he's been sneezing fire charges around the castle, so he was in the infirmary, under quarantine, and was recieving treatment.

Ends up, his paperwork goes to me, adding to the paperwork I have been staring at.

It was damn so hard to be a King...

Then, the door swung open, and a lovely, little girl came in.

The girl wore a simple, red dress, with spaghetti straps. She had light blue eyes, and her skin color was brown. She had a very wide smile, and her eyelashes were long. I smiled.

"Daddy!!!", she said, as she ran towards me, and hugged me tightly. I chuckled, as I hugged her.

"Oh, Sebrina, my little Princess...", I laughed.
"What brings you here?", I asked.
"Well... Mom said that he's too sick to bring me to school... Can you please bring me there?", she asked, with a pleading look in her eyes. I nodded.

"Sure, my daughter.", I smiled, as we went off for school.

========

Once I had brought Sebrina to school and got home, I visited Herobrine.

A nurse came.

"Your Majesty, the Queen has now recovered, and he was now free to go.", he said, as he stepped aside.

Herobrine walked in, smiling.

We went to the office, to do our own paperworks.

"Glad you're okay now, my sweet Little Demon.", I remarked, caressing his cheek. He smiled, nodding.
"I am completely fine... And I'm also glad that you did some of my paperwork.", he said. I chuckled.
"Don't worry, I will help you in yours.", he added, hugging me.
"Thanks, Little Demon...", I said.
"Glad to help, Master.", he said, as we both chuckled.

And we continued doing the paperworks.

"I love you so much, Herobrine.", I said.
"I love you too, Steve.", he said, as we kissed each other.

======I am Yours, Master:======
(A Steve x Abused Herobrine Fanfic)

~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~