CHAPTER 12:HEROBRINE SAVES STEVE FROM THE RAID

===Two Months Later===

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

I woke up with a fresh start. I stretched my arms, and went to the closet to change from my light blue shirt and violet pants, to my violet maidservant's dress. I wore the headdress, and strode out of my cell.

I saw Master, preparing his sword. He was wearing a fully-enchanted diamond armor. He also had the diamond pick I gave him. He looked at me. I bowed politely, and stood up.

"Good morning, Master. Where are you going? You seemed to go for an important trip.", I asked. He sighed.
"Little Demon, there was a raid in a village nearby. I was called by Notch this night, and I will be one of the people who will stop the raid.", he said.
"Good luck, Master. Take care.", I said, worried. He smiled at me.
"I will, my Little Demon.", he said, as he went out. But before he steps, he gave me a quick kiss on my lips. Then he bade goodbye.

I sighed, and ate breakfast. I fed the animals, and cleaned the whole house.

After doing those chores, I sat down to my bed, and watched my beloved Master.

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I walked towards the village.

On the way, I met a huge army of Zombies. They attacked me, but I was quicker, slashing every single Zombie I see.

When I finished the last Zombie, I quickly ran to the village, seeing the village up in flames.

Then, flashbacks of my village burning floated to my brain.

My anger started to boil.

With a roar, I surged forward against the Skeletons, being hit by several arrows, but thanks to the armor, I wasn't hurt that bad.

Several villagers were dead. The soldiers were also dead. I was the only one left alive.

Then, I saw a Demon.

A familliar one.

"Hello there, Mortal.", he greeted, his red, soulless eyes glaring at me.

Devilbrine.

I growled angrily.

"How dare you destroy this village?", I hissed, gripping my sword tighter.
"I dare so, Mortal! Give my son back, and I will spare your life!", he shouted.

I thought for a while.

No! Don't! He will just hurt your Little Demon!

Give him to his father!

I chose my heart.

"No, Devilbrine! I will never surrender my Little Demon to you!", I shouted to him. He chuckled.
"Why?I am his father, and you are just his boss! You have no right to take my son away from me!.", he exclaimed.
"Why? Did you really become a father to him?", I asked daringly.

I remembered his story. On how Devilbrine used him like a toy. My anger flared up.

"I took care of him. I taught him the things he should know!", he shouted.
"Things he should know? D'you think sex was the thing he should know when he was just a child? Care? Do you call raping and torturing care? Wow, Devilbrine, wow!", I shouted sarcastically. He glared at me.

"You don't care if I let him grow up in prostitution! I am his father. Give me my son!", he demanded. I smirked.
"You want him? Pass through me first!", I challenged, as I stanced for a fight.

He smirked.

"Hard-headed eh? You will also know who is the one you are challenging.", he hissed coldy, stretching his wings, and pulling out his sword.

He surged forward. I blocked his sword with mines. I summoned the pick my Little Demon gave me. I swung it to his side.

But he disappeared.

I looked around for him, spinning on where I stood.

Then, he suddenly popped out of nowhere.

He stabbed me on my belly.

"Aawwghhh!", I groaned, as he pulled his sword out. Devilbrine stared at me, his merciless, red eyes glinting malevolently.

"You will die, Mortal... And I will have your Little Demon! Hahahaha!", he chuckled, as he swung his sword to me.

It hit me at my chest. I knelt, my vision starting to get dimmer and dimmer. My breathing became labored and shallow, and everything became black.

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

I looked at the ceiling.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my belly.

"Aawwghh!", I groaned, as I held my belly. I gasped, as another pain slashed my chest. I fell to the floor, panting.

I suddenly panicked.

Master... He was in DANGER!!!

I stood up, and teleported to Master.

But I couldn't.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!", I screamed in anger and worry, as I grabbed my pick, and ran to the outside.

But the door is locked.

"FUCK UP, YOU STUPID DOOR!!! MY MASTER NEEDS ME NOW!!!", I screamed in panic. Then, I looked at the window. I smirked.

========

I was panting from the effort of trying to break the window. This was my 30th time I threw myself to it.

I almost gave up, until an idea struck me.

I ran to a flight of stairs, and went to the terrace. I took a deep breath, and looked below.

I was in the balcony, from the 5th floor.

I winced, scared. I should jump from this height to save my Master. Without second thoughts, I jumped from the terrace, landing to the ground with a painful grunt.

"OOF!"

I immediately stood up, and ran to where the aura of my pick came from.

========

I arrived, and saw the village in total chaos.

People dead, their blood scattered all around. The village was in fire, dark smoke, and stench, filling the air. I looked for my Master, turning my head now and then, listening for him.

Then, I saw a pair of Demon's wings on a distance.

I knew who it was:

Dad.

Anger started to boil my blood. I teleported beside him, and slashed the unsuspecting Demon on the side, with my pick.

I gasped at what I saw:

Master was lying there, bathing in the pool of his own blood. He had a stab on his belly, and a slash on his chest. Anger and grief took over me.

"How dare you hurt my Master!?", I growled at Dad. He smirked.
"Herobrine, my son... Come with me.", he said, reaching out his hand, his red eyes gleaming. I gave him an angry stare.
"I am not your son! Herobrine isn't even my name! I am the property of my Master, and I will be FOREVER!!!", I declared. He gave a cold stare.
"Who you are then, Herobrine?", he asked sarcastically.
"I am the Little Demon, and I never considered my name as Herobrine, unless my Master calls me by that name!", I answered fiercely.

His expression changed, from cold, to dead-cold.

"So be it.", he coldly mumbled, as he summoned a portal.

I braced my Master's body, as we were sucked into the portal.

Then everything became black.