EPILOGUE

Steve and Herobrine lived in the Nether in peace and prosperity. Sebrina, meanwhile, became the Heir of the Throne.

.She was taught by hs parents about skills in archery, swordfighting, hand-to-hand combat, and of course, how to be a Queen.

All three of them lived happily, but there had to be something wrong:

The King and Queen were fighting against Dreadlord, since Dreadlord attacked the Nether and the End. Notch joined the battle, planned the attack, and they defeated the Dreadlord's army.

But, in the ashen remains of the battle, Steve and Herobrine were nowhere to be found.

Notch found only Steve's pick, and Herobrine's bracelets with the phrase 'Property of Steve' in it, lying on the ground.

Notch tried finding for them, either in magic, or physical, but he found nothing.

Sebrina was told about it. She didn't believe that her parents were dead.

And with the whole of Minecraft looking for the Nether King and Queen, Sebrina's hope rose, as she knew her parents were alive.

Notch and Devilbrine were trying to contact them, but to no avail.

Steve and Herobrine disappeared without a single trace that will point to where'd they go.

Devilbrine had suspicions about Dreadlord. That he threw them to a different dimension.

And he must know where they were.

Sebrina, then became Queen of the Nether, still searching for her beloved parents.