CHAPTER 23:THE LOVER WHOM I TRAITORED

Recap:

I looked up, and saw a man, in a maidservant's dress, holding a glowing, diamond pick. He turned his head towards me. His glowing, white eyes flashed dangerously, illuminating his short, dark-brown beard.

"Well hello again... Master."

========

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I gasped, shocked.

"He-... Herobrine?...", I stuttered, my eyes wide at him. He smiled sweetly.
"Stay back.", he said gently, his gentle, girlish voice becoming broken and demonic. He turned back, and tightly held his pick.

I gasped at his form:

His violet dress with white embroidery, became red, with black embroidery. The same happened to his headdress. What astonished me most was the fact that he had grown a pair of curved, maroon horns, and a pair of black-and-red wings.

Just like the wings and horns of his father.

A purple aura surrounded him, wisps of deadly energy dancing around.

"Herobrine... I thought you're... Dead?", Devilbrine said, a hint of surprise and astonishment on his voice. I heared him chuckle darkly.
"My dear Dad... You never knew this, but... I will unlock my Demon Side once I die in the name of love...", he sneered. Devilbrine growled, and attacked Herobrine.

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

I blocked my Dad's sword with my pick.

I swung my pick away, pushing him. With a growl, he surged towards me again, the sword pointing to my head. I leaned backwards, and when he was close enough, I kicked him in his balls. He howled in pain, staggering, and holding his area between his legs.

"Damn you, Herobrine!", he growled, anger evident in his voice.

He surged once more, his wings outstretched. I stretched my wings, and flapped them, lifting me off the ground and dodging the attack. My Dad looked at me, rage in his eyes. He stretched his wings, and sped up towards me, fiery embers trailing behind his wings at every flap. He clashed his sword against my pick, but something caught me off-guard.

He had a pick on his left hand.

He swung it towards me, and it struck my side. I howled in pain, as the pick's deadly blade penetrated through my side, cutting through my flesh. He pulled it off, a smirk of victory on his red eyes. I staggered a bit, yelping in pain. I held my wound, fresh blood wetting my hand and clothes.

"That won't stop me, my dear Dad...", I sneered, as I teleported behind him, swinging my pick against his back, the blade cutting through his flesh. He arched his back with a yelp. He turned at me, and with a roar, raised his sword, ready to slice my head off. I teleported away. He also disappeared in thin air. I looked around, and appeared above his throne.

Exactly when he spawns behind me.

I swung around, and blocked his sword. I used my telekinesis to throw off his pick. He disappeared once more in a puff of purple particles.

I looked around, and my eyes fell on Master. I knew he will target a weak Mortal, once he couldn't get to his enemy.

Just like he did, when I died.

I summoned a forcefield around Master.

Exactly, when Dad teleported behind him, and swung his sword, aiming for Steve's head. Master gasped in shock, looking at my Dad, but once the sword got contact with the forcefield, Dad was thrown off his feet, flying across the hall, slamming his back against the wall with a painful crunch.

"Awwwggghhh..."

I walked towards him, my pick glinting malevolently. He immediately stood his ground, wincing in extreme pain. He pointed his sword towards me.

"I shall kill you, Herobrine... I fed you... I let you in my home... I nourished you... Is this how you pay me back!?", he growled, his sword shaking in anger.

Then I reminisced the times that I was in his castle... Being raped... Being sold to other Demons... Being tortured.

I glared at him.

"Fed me? Fed me what? Your semen?... Let me in your home? What kind of home? A prostitution den?... Nourished me? What kind of nourishing? Raping me, selling me to other Demons and torturing me?... Pay you back? Pay you back for what? For ruining my innocence and virginity?", I growled, anger starting to boil my blood. His evil eyes somewhat showed confusion.
"I didn't... Do those things, Son-"
"Son... SON!??", I growled.
"When did I ever became a son to you!? What I knew is that I am your sex slave! You didn't do, huh? Then who? The Zombie Pigman? Wow Dad! Just... Wow!", I yelled sarcastically at him.
"Listen... It wasn't me! I... I just... Woke up... And you started bellowing at me those things...", he explained.

I looked at his eyes.

Those red, merciless eyes.

"What lie are you saying now, Dad!?", I hissed.
"I wasn't lying, Son... I... I was possessed by... Arrrghh!",he stopped, gripping his hair. He bowed, for a while, and after screaming in pain, he stopped. He looked at me, a smirk on his face.

"Your Dad wasn't your Dad... I, the Dreadlord, was possessing his body. And what delicious ass you had, my son...", he sneered.

I gasped, and stepped backwards.

Dad... Was possessed?

Dad was innocent... He was controlled. He was just used. It wasn't his fault...

"Dreadlord... I shall kill you for using my Dad!", I growled. He chuckled, and surged towards me.

I clashed my sword against him. Then, an intense clashing followed.

Master was watching, awe in his decieving, blue eyes.

Up until to the point that I stabbed my Dad's side, the pick digging through his flesh. Then, I saw the black smoke swirl around him, leaving his body.

"I will come back, Herobrine! And I will have you once more!", the smoke hissed, which I presumed as Dreadlord's essence, as he disappeared.

I heared a grunt. I looked down.

"S-son...", he whispered. I pulled the pick off him. He winced. Then, I laid him on the ground. He tried moving.
"Dad... Stop squirming.", I said, as I closed my eyes, and healed him. He hissed in pain. When I was done, he sat up, amd hugged me.

"Herobrine, my son! Forgive me for being an abusive father! I will accept any punishment! But please... Forgive me!", he sobbed, huddling to my chest. I rubbed his back.
"You never deserved punishment, Dad... You are innocent... I understand... And I forgive you...", I said, hugging him.

After a moment, we pulled off, and stood up.

"Dreadlord...", I hissed.
"He must pay.", I added, staring at Dad's red eyes.

"Son... Why don't we... Take a break?", he asked me shyly, looking at his feet. I smiled.
"Of course, Dad.", I answered, smiling.

He looked at me with those gleaming red eyes, and hugged me.

"Thank you, Herobrine, thank you... I will become a father to you now... I promise...", he whispered to my ear happily.

Then, I saw Master, in tears, sitting on his ground, wounded.

We approached him.

"Herobrine...", he cried. I sat beside him, and healed his wounds. I stared at his blue eyes.

"I-I am so-"