CHAPTER 14: RETURN TO THE HOUSE

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

I looked at his exhausted and happy white eyes. His smile was wide.

But then, his smile faded, as he swayed, and closed his eyes. Then he fell, unconscious.

I caught him just in time.

I carried him to my bedroom, and checked him. I touched his forehead:

He was very hot. Blazing hot, I daresay.

He had a very high fever, making his breathing hitched and labored. I immediately got a towel, and a basin full of cold water. I tried to cool his fever down, but can't. I have to change his clothes.

And I did. I changed his dress to his pair of violet pants and sky-blue shirt.

Then, I cooled his fever down. I left the towel, with cold water on his forehead. I stayed beside him, just like he did when I was agonizing. I watched his unsteady breathing, very worried about his condition.

I fell asleep on the desk.

===2 Days Later===

I looked at my Little Demon. He was still unconscious. I was worried half to death.

I caressed his soft hair, and kissed his forehead.

Leave him to die, Steve.

My mind was talking again!

No! He cared for you!

Silence, Heart! He killed Steve's family! That Demon shall pay!

It was Steve's decision.

I looked at my Little Demon once more.

"I chose my heart... Not because I wanted revenge means I will always listen to anger.", I told the debating voices.

Then, I heared a groan beside me.

Little Demon. He's already awake!

"Herobrine!", I shouted nervously, hugging him. I didn't mind calling him in his real name. He groaned once more.

"Master... What happened?", he weakly asked.
"We went home, and you just fainted suddenly.", I explained. He, then tried standing up, but he fell back.
"You're still weak. Stop there, and I will bring food for you.", I said as I got the food from the table.

========

"Eat... You need to eat now...", I said, reaching the steak and bowl of soup.

On sight of food, he immediately gulped down the food without chewing.

Three weeks without food isn't easy...

I watched in pity.

He was very hungry, thirsty, and exhausted. He carried me from Arctic to home, not caring about his own health.

"Master...", he started, but I gave him more food. I understand.

Then, he ate it.

========

After eating, I let him drink water. He gulped the water quickly, and asked for more.

After drinking lots of water, he looked at me, shame in his eyes...

"I'm sorry, Master...", he said.
"No need. I understand. I was very worried about you. You didn't eat, drink, or even sleep at all during the three weeks. You definitely needed food, water, and rest.", I said, as I caressed his hair. He smiled, nodding.