CHAPTER 7: HEROBRINE SUBMITS

~~~Steve's P.o.V.~~~

On the minute I woke up, I walked towards the dungeon, to the Little Demon's cell.

As I opened his cell door, I saw him sleeping peacefully. He had a shirt on. Supposed that he helped himself for the shirt.

I neared him. Then I noticed him hugging a red, pirate fox-like plushie. I smiled, as I watched him snuggle closer to his little plushie.

Wait... Why am I smiling? Stop, Steve, stop.

I sat on his bed. Then, he squirmed a bit.

"N-Notch... I'm... S-sorry...", he stuttered in his sleep. I stared at him.

He... He's... Apologizing?

Then, he fluttered his eyes open.

"S-Steve?", he whimpered, fear in his voice. I smiled softly at him.
"Good morning, Little Demon.", I greeted him. He glared at me, confused.
"I am going to ask you a question.", I said lowly. He nodded, signifying that he was listening.
"Will you be my slave?", I asked. He stared at me. I glared back at him. He whimpered.
"Y-yes... Please... Stop!", he cried. I smirked.
"Sure... As long as you behave...", I said, as I patted his head. My eyes wandered, and it landed at the plushie that he was hugging.
"Where did you get that plushie?", I asked him. He stared at me, then bowed down.
"Notch gave me this when I was a child... Before our mother... Drove me away...", he sobbed, as tears started to roll down to his cheeks. He looked at his plushie fondly.
"His name is Foxy... He's my imaginary friend, since I was a child.", he continued, caressing the plushie's head. I sighed. He quickly looked up at me, his white, glowing eyes widening in fear. I smirked.
"Cook food for me.", I said.
"Yes... Master...", he said, bowing his head humbly.

I was taken aback: I didn't say anything about what he'd call me! And he accepted it humbly!

"Uhm... Excuse me, Master? Are you just... Okay?", he asked, looking at me. I shook my head quickly, clearing my throat.
"Cook food for me. Now.", I growled, my voice changing from calm, to bossy.

He whimpered, and quickly stood up. I held his wrist, dragging him upstairs. He whimpered in pain. I loosened my grip on him. I pulled him to the kitchen.

===Kitchen===

"This was the kitchen, Little Demon.", I said, pointing at the kitchen's countertop. He nodded.
"Cook me some steak.", I ordered. I was going to go out to feed the animals when I suddenly remembered.
"Don't try to escape. And cook food only for me.", I hissed. He was going to protest, but...
"You won't eat anything.", I hissed meanly at him. He whimpered bracing himself, and huddling a bit away from me.
"Clear?", I hissed. He nodded.
"ANSWER!", I shouted, enjoying his fear. He squeaked in fear, nodding.
"Y-yes Master!", he stuttered. I smirked at him.
"Very well...", I said. I stared at him.
"What are you waiting for, my Little Demon? Cook now!", I growled. He nodded, very afraid.

I went off to the farm.

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

I cooked steak for Master. I was terribly hungry. But I won't disobey my Master...

I'm afraid that he'll torture me again. And I don't want that to happen to me again.

I got the uncooked steak on the chest, and put it inside the furnace. I smiled, as I made some apple juice. I bet he'll like this.

I looked at the furnace. The steak's ready.

I sniffed the air around. It was very pleasant. My mouth watered; I haven't eaten for either three or five days. My stomach protested, but I resisted the urge to eat.