CHAPTER 25: STEVE PROPOSES TO HEROBRINE

===A Month Later===

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

I just came from the Nether, fixing some stuff, and doing things as a King. I was away for a week or two, and I was getting homesick.

Once I stepped out of the portal, I saw Steve, doing some chores, and Dad, flying in circles around the house. I laughed, as I approached the house.

"Steve! Dad!", I yelled. They looked at me. Steve went to me.

"Come with me, my sweet, Little Demon...", he said, pulling me. Dad swooped down to me, and with a headkerchief in his hand, blindfolded my eyes.

"Wut dehell is this?", I asked, not having a clue on what's going on. I heared Steve chuckle.
"You'll know it later... Now walk...", he said, as he pulled me gently to different directions.

After a few moments, we stopped.

Then, he removed my blindfold. I gasped at the scenery.

The garden was full of golden glitters. There were heart-shaped decorations all around. There was a large, red heart at the center. In front of it was a round table.

The table was adorned with flowers, Wither Roses to be exact. The tabletop was lined with red and white linen, arranged in a very intricate manner. Steve walked beside me.

"Do you like it?", he asked, looking at me. I looked straight to his ocean-blue eyes, and smiled.
"No, Steve... I love it!", I answered. He smiled, and held my hands. He looked intently at me.

"Herobrine... I love you so much... Although our journey was very difficult and full of... Let's say... Treachery... We still made it in the end. You once have been a part of my life... And I want you to be part of it all my life...", he said. I gave him a confused look. What is he planning?

Then, he knelt in front of me, and brought out a small, black box. He opened it, and it revealed a ring.

A golden ring, adorned with a single, Demon's Diamond on its top. Simple, yet elegant.

I stared at his gentle, blue eyes. He smiled.

"Will you marry me?"

I felt a million fireworks explode inside of me. A feeling of happines that... That I cannot describe in words alone.

I felt tears leaking down from my eyes. I covered my mouth with both of my hands, and nodded.

"Yes Steve! I will marry you!", I cried in happiness. His eyes grew wide, and he jumped in joy.

He wore the ring to my hand, and he caressed my right cheeks. Then, he bent lower to me, and our lips collided. I tilted a bit, enjoying the relaxing kiss to what seemed to be an eternity. I closed my eyes, envisioning our future.

Our future home... Future children... Children? Silly!

But, I have a Demon's blood. And everything's possible with mature Demons, or Demons that have unlocked their Demon side. Either Demons or Demonesses, both sexes get pregnant...

Why?

Majority were Demons, and Demonesses were quite rare.

Back to that glorious kiss...

We pulled off... He stared to my eyes.

"I love you so much, my Little Demon...", he mumbled, smiling.
"I love you too, my dear Master...", I answered, my arms on his shoulders. I smiled at him.

"Soo... When's the wedding?"

We turned to Dad, and chuckled.

"You're so excited, Dad!", Steve said.
"Really... I am excited for my grandchildren y'know...", he sneered jokingly.
"DAAAD!...", I groaned. He chuckled.
"Kidding... I am happy for you two... Married life was very hard, with so many challenges, but I know that both of you will get past these hardships...", he said, looking at us sincerely. We smiled at him.