CHAPTER 17: STEVE BREAKS HEROBRINE'S HEART

=== The Next Day===

~~~Herobrine's P.o.V.~~~

I woke up, finding myself huddled against my Master's warm, and muscular chest. He was looking down at me.

"Enjoyed it last night?", he asked, cuddling me.

I blushed as I remembered what happened last night. I smiled.

"Yes Master... I love it..", I said. Then he kissed my lips. I kissed him back. After a moment, we pulled off.

He stood up, and wore his clothes. I also did the same, just that, I was just wearing my underwear. I went outside, and found my dress still splayed on the ground. I wore it. Then, I felt someone kiss my neck. I moaned a bit when he did that. I faced my Master.

"I'm going to cook breakfast, Master.", I said, as I strode out of his kiss, and went to the kitchen.

I cooked beef steak, with some potatoes. I also made apple juice.

When I was done...

"Master... The food's ready!", I shouted, as I put the food on two plates, and place it on the table. I arranged the silverware. Then he came in.
"Mmm... Fragrant...", he said. Then he went behind me, and hugged me, snuggling at my neck. I tilted my head a bit, and I moaned as he sucked my neck.

"But you are more fragrant than the food in here.", he said, and pulled off. I chuckled.
"Stop it...", I groaned playfully.
"Let's eat now...", he said, as we sat down.

========

I washed the dishes, and went to the backyard to feed his animals. They grew a liking on me, since it was me who was always feeding them.

After doing these chores, Master called me.

"Hey, Little Demon... I think I needed some more diamonds for now.", he said. I summoned my pick.
"Sure thing, Master.", I said, smiling.
"Take care.", he sweetly said, waving his hand.
"Take care too, Master...", I waved back, as I went to the mines.

===At the Mines===

As I stepped in, my thoughts were at the happenings last night...

Me giving my body to my beloved Master. Master playing with me. And us enjoying the night together.

I blushed as I remembered those times.

"Okay Herobrine... Let's go to mining...", I told myself.

And I went deeper into the mines.

========

I went out, looking at my inventory, with seven stacks of diamonds. Too much, but I think Master will like it. I looked at my clock:

5:11 P.M.

That quick!? Man! I forgot my lunch!

I started walking towards home.

As I approached the house, I could see two people in the house. A girl and a guy.

I speeded up, and squinted to see who it was. Then I can see them clearly.

The man was kissing the woman passionately.

I broke to a run.

When I reached home, I slammed open the door.

I gasped.

Master Steve, kissing a golden-haired girl. I recognized the girl as Alex.

Anger and jealousy erupted to my chest, and with a roar, I ran to the girl, and grabbed her by the hair.