Strange

[Dabi's POV]

Today had been a rough day, I had nothing to eat because I ran out of money and All Might called me to let me know we had another mission.

The mission was simple - we needed to find someone to join our team for a plan we had later on. Bakugou was accompanying me on this mission which was a pain in the ass.

I walked out into the streets of the city and gazed around, looking at all the cars and people. Without a warning, Bakugou began blowing everything up. Buildings were exploded and parts of buildings were seen everywhere.

"Bakugou, the mission is to find someone to join our team. NOT to destroy everything" I shouted from afar. He didn't flinch, but instead carried on with his chaos, I decided he couldn't hear me.. or maybe he was ignoring me. Either way, I couldn't care less.

A thought rushed through my mind; if I use my quirk just a little bit I might attract people with strong quirks to fight back. I felt a rush of heat pulse through my arm as a bright roaring blue flame shot out of my hands. All I could see was people running away.

The voice of a young girl could be heard and I turned to the direction of the sound. A blonde haired girl lunged at Bakugou and began to fight. She was extremely quick and ran circles around Bakugou. They looked evenly matched however I had my eyes fixed on the girl's friend.

He looked around my age, so did the other girl. I began walking closer closer, his body was trembling in fear and his expression wasn't giving off a confident vibe.

He tried to lunge at me but I moved my head just in time. "You're not very smart are you." I said.

I didn't expect him to respond which took me by surprise when he threatened to kill me.
He tried to get up using all this strength but nothing worked.

[Third-person]
-
As Dabi walked close to Shigaraki, he was intrigued and was lured by the way the UA student reacted. He wondered what his quirk could possibly be as he used it to threaten him.

Screams echoed from every direction, blades could be heard clashing with metal.

Dabi stared at the boy as he tried to get up.
Shigaraki turned around and looked into his eyes, they stared at each other for a while. Tomura was scared, but he didn't move. Dabi looked at tomura but didn't do anything.

"DABI COME ON." Dabi jumped back into reality after being lost in tomura's scarlet red eyes.

Toga and bakugou was in a brutal fight, with toga trying to stab him and bakugou trying to blow her up. Toga continuously dodged his attacks and bakugou dodged hers. She was smiling throughout the fight with irritated Katsuki. Toga glanced over at Shigaraki and retreated.

"Shigaraki!" She began running towards UA expecting Shigaraki to follow. Shigaraki quickly got up and ran away in the same direction as toga whilst Dabi didn't flinch. He didn't move or attack but kept staring as Tomura ran.

The blonde girl and light blue haired boy disappeared into the distance. "DABI, WHAT THE FUCK?" Bakugou shouted. "YOU COULD HAVE GOT THEM"

Dabi didn't listen but walked back to the hideout. He looked up at the crystal clear blue sky and thought about why he didn't attack. Was it out of empathy?

"Sorry, I don't know what happened" Dabi replied.