I love you..

[Dabi's POV]

As I finally let go of my grasp, his body falls onto the floor making a thud noise.

He was bleeding. A lot. I breathed heavily as the fire alarms were still ringing in the background. I knew he was going to die if he wasn't taken to a hospital.

I didn't move though, I couldn't. Something was holding me back, my body was like a statue, frozen in time. I couldn't do any thing but stare, I watched him close his eyes and lay lifeless on the floor. I still didn't move, I just kept staring endlessly at his body which was drenched in blood.

Suddenly I hear a click on the door behind me, I turned my head in an instant to see someone I didn't expect. It wasn't a pro hero, but rather a student. Her expression was in shock, her face looked like it was drained of all emotion and happiness, she had her hands covered over her mouth.

"H-how.. could you." She asked, voice breaking. Everyone was outside the building fighting with Bakugou and the others leaving only me, Shigaraki and this girl. A girl with 2 messy blonde buns and goes by the name of Toga.

Tears began streaming down her face, "y-you..." she stuttered. Her whole body was shaking, "y-you... MONSTER." She screamed with venom in her words. Without hesitation she dashed forwards taking a knife out of her pocket. I swiftly move my body making her miss, she briskly turned to face me again and leaped at me with her knife at hand. I let out a rapid flame erupt from my palms but she dodged it. Her face was filled with rage, she clamped onto her knife ready to attack once more as I ignite another flame in my palm preparing too as we both suddenly halted.

Both our eyes were drawn to the body lying on the floor, drained from all its colour - his face was extremely pale.

He let out a small whimper and in that moment I felt my heart shatter. My mind was breaking in two, reality seemed to disappear and I couldn't focus on anything else but him. He gave a slight weep of sorrow and that's when I felt my body break. My thoughts were clouded with so many questions as a small, delicate tear fell quietly down to my chin. I dropped onto my knees whilst my eyes glanced everywhere uncontrollably; at the room, at Toga, at Tomura and my hands.

My hands were trembling as I crawled over to Shigaraki, I looked at him as his sleeping body laid desolately on the ground.

I heard cries and small sobs in a direction beside me to see Toga, she stood up and looked down on me in disgust with tear filled eyes. "I'm going to get bandages. Don't. Move." She spoke roughly, she glared at me with a stare that made my blood go cold. She quickly dashed out the room and I looked back at Shigaraki.

We were the only ones in the room, he had his gloves on. Quivering, I picked him up ever so carefully and placed him on me so I was embracing him into a hug. I placed a hand on the back of his head and another on his back trying to make him feel safe. I glanced down to see him with his eyes closed.

He opened them slightly and looked up at me, our eyes locked and it felt like the first time we met. He gave a weak smile and it broke me inside seeing him so helpless and knowing I was the one who hurt him. Without noticing I began silently crying again, looking into his eyes as tears fell down from my face.

"L-look... I-" before I could finished Toga bursted into the room with sweat all over her face, she huffed loudly, "I-I... G-GOT..." she panted in-between the words. "THE... BANDAGES." She finished, breathing heavily, she was out of breath and ran towards me holding a clutter of first-aid items in her arms. She opened a box containing some plasters.