The Dally Finale

Your P.O.V.

I look at Dally nervously. I mean, I guess there's no harm in it since I've already had my first kiss.
"Okay," I nod. I lean forward and spin the bottle. It spins for awhile and finally lands on Dally. My heart races. I really hoped that it would land on him.
I look up at him and he smiles. I smile back and pull him towards my room.
We sit on the edge of the bed and face each other.
"So... we gonna kiss or what?" He smirks.

I lean forward and connect our lips.
Dally smiles into the kiss and kisses back. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me into his lap. I curl my hands into his hair.
After a while of kissing, we get a knock at the door.
"Alright lovebirds, enough," Soda smirks at us.
I walk out with Dally and sit in his lap on the couch. He pulls out a cigarette as the rest of the gang relax and talk.

Dally leans forward, and whispers into my ear, "Will you be mine, N/N?"
"Yeah, Dal, I will," I blush. Dally was always so closed off. I've loved him for a while, but never expected him to love me back. Not like this at least. He slides the ring from his finger and gives it to me.
I look around the room. It's perfect. My best friends are all here together. Everyone's getting along. Bob, Randy, and the gang all joke together.
Now I get to be with the love of my life.
I rejoined my friends, went on the adventure of a lifetime, and had my fairytale ending.
"It's perfect, huh?" Dally smiles at me. I nod.