The Darry Finale

Your P.O.V.

I look at Dally nervously. I mean, I guess there's no harm in it since I've already had my first kiss.
"Okay," I nod.
"Hey, what's going on?" Darry walks in, placing his stuff down.
"Spin the bottle, Darry, care to join?" Dally smirks.
Darry looks at me and nods. I lean forward and spin the bottle. It spins for awhile and finally lands on Darry. My heart races. I really hoped that it would land on him.

I look up at him and he smiles. I smile back and pull him towards my room.
We sit on the edge of the bed and face each other.
"So... we just.. uh," He stutters.
I lean forward and connect our lips.
Darry smiles into the kiss and kisses back. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me into his lap. I curl my hands into his hair.
After a while of kissing, we get a knock at the door.

"Alright lovebirds, enough," Dally smirks at us.
I walk out with Darry and sit in his lap on the couch. He kisses me once again as the rest of the gang relax and talk.
Darry leans forward, and whispers into my ear, "Will you be mine, N/N?"
"Yeah, Dar, I will," I blush.
I look around the room. It's perfect. My best friends are all here together. Everyone's getting along. Bob, Randy, and the gang all joke together.
Now I get to be with the love of my life.
I rejoined my friends, went on the adventure of a lifetime, and had my fairytale ending.
"It's perfect, huh?" Darry smiles at me. I nod.