6

Wonwoo realised Mingyu wasn't trying to find a relationship. He was just doing it for fun. Something Wonwoo found kind of gross since he was so engulfed in his studies.

One day when Wonwoo was at the dorm Mingyu had brought back a girl. They were both too drunk to realise Wonwoo was there so he ran out crying. He flung the door to Jun and Minghao's room open and ran into Juns arms. Jun sent a concerned look to Minghao and Minghao mirrored his expression. Jun put one arm on the back of Wonwoo's head and the other on his back.
"Shhh. It's ok. We're here to help" jun reassured him.
"Is it mingyu?" Jun asked kindly. Wonwoo nodded into Juns chest and he sighed. Minghao knew in the morning he was going to have to talk to Mingyu.
"A boy?" Wonwoo shook his head.

Jun held Wonwoo in his arms until he fell asleep. They set him down on one of the beds and went to sleep on the remaining one.

When Wonwoo woke up only Jun was there. Minghao was scolding Mingyu.

"How could you even do this to him. I thought you liked him" Minghao started.
"But-"
"There's no buts" Minghao interrupted him and back and forth throughout the room. "Stop breaking his heart a million times over and over again, you know he loves you. So why push him away?"
(Trigger word coming)
"Because I'm not a faggot!" Minghao turned around furious.
"What did you say!" Minghao asked again up in his face.
"I said I'm not a faggot like you" Minghao punched him in the face.
"Don't you ever let me hear you say that again or so help me god you'll be dead" Minghao slammed the door. He went back to his dorm angry.
"Baby? What's wrong" Jun asked.
"That dickhead called me a faggot" Minghao started to cry. Jun ran to him and hugged him slowly caressing the back of his hair. Wonwoo heard. He couldn't believe it. The same boy who he was so in love with had called Minghao an unspeakable word.
"It hurt so much" Minghao cried even more and Jun got mad.
"Wonwoo stay with Minghao"

"You bitch!" Jun slapped him.
"Do you know how much Wonwoo liked you. You just ruined that. For every single one of your friends who are gay. Get your homophobic ass out of our friend group before I make you" Jun yelled at him. Mingyu just chuckled.
"What is wrong with you! You don't make my boyfriend cry and just laugh" Mingyu just smiled.
"Fuck you!" Jun attacked him until he was left with a black eye.
"Unless you want another one of those never speak to Wonwoo or Minghao ever again"

It took Mingyu a day to realise how bad he really fucked up. Was he a homophobe or just a closeted gay?

Ok y'all so I kinda hate myself for writing this chapter but idk
What do you guys think?
And what do you guys want to happen in the future