Part1

Anil Kapoor as Aarav
Madhuri Dixit as Kavya
Namrata Shirodkar as Zara
Video for this story :

Part(1):
Aarav was a young, handsome and good looking man. He lived in Batala with his parents and 5 siblings in a big great house. He was working as a business man for a largest company in Punjab.

He earned very good. Some day his saw in a coffeehouse a beautiful girl with an amazing smile. He went to her and asked.

Aarav:"Heeeeey."
Kavya (Madhuri):"Hey. Do we know each other?"
Aarav:"Do we have to know each other to say hello? Can't you just say hello to someone?"
Kavya:"Hmm no it's okey"(she smiled)

Aarav was so excited.
Aarav:"Can I sit next to you?"
Kavya:"Oh eh my friend is on the way. I'm waiting of her. She is in few mins here."
Aarav:"Okey is that possible to sit next to you maybe some other day?"
Kavya:"Hahahahaha you want to ask me for a date?"
Aarav:"Ehh yes!" he was so nervous.
Kavya:"Yes of course. Tomorrow at the same time here ? I'm free !"

Aarav was shocked. He never thought that a beautiful girl like her will say „yes" to a date.

Aarav:"Yes." He was trembling
Kavya:"Cool! Than see you tomorrow ah by the way. My name is Kavya. Nice to meet you."
Aarav:"Yes very cool. Ehhhh nice to meet you too."
Kavya:"Your Name ??"
Aarav:"Ohh sorry my name is Aarav."
Kavya:"lovely name so 👋 bye"

Aarav went out from the coffeehouse. He was happy and nervous and shocked at the same time. He didn't know how to react. He want to date her but he was also very confused. She was beautiful so beautiful. It was impossible that she wanted to date him. He thought so.

When he came back to home. He was still very excited.
He went to the kitchen. His mom asked him how is day was. He smiled and said that he had the most beautiful day on his life. His mom was very irritated.
What was happened with his son, she asked herself.

The whole day he was so excited so confused. He didn't know what he does.
So he ran back and forth in his room.

He tried a small talk with the wall. And he thought of things or questions which he want to say or ask her.

And than the moon came out. It was midnight. He was on his bed and tried to sleep. But he couldn't. He just saw her smiling face.

With the morning light of the sun, he got up and got ready for the date!