Part 4

After calling her parents and to ate something she was relaxed. Aarav was so tired but he didn't say it.

Kavya:"Go and sleep you are tired."

Aarav looked to the bed. It was only a bed, double bed. And he also saw a Couch. He went to the couch.

Kavya:"Noo. Why you want to sleep there ? I do not bite?" She laughed.
Aarav:"But..."
Kavya:"But?? What?? Relax I will eat something and than wanna watch a movie. I'm tired but do not want to sleep. Couch is my place. I have this big screen so I will enjoy it ;)"
Aarav went to the bed. Few hours later he woke up and saw how sweet Kavya slept on the couch. He went to her. He carried her to bed. On this moment she opens her eyes and looked to him. They looked each other for few mins.

Aarav:"You slept on the couch and..."
Kavya looked him with her cute eyes.

She touched his face. He breathed very quickly. They looked at each other for a few seconds. Then ... Aarav kissed her. He stopped and wasn't sure.
But Kavya wanted that too. She kept her face closer to him and she closed her eyes.

Both breathed very quickly. They kissed a few more times ...

Aarav: "I love you. You are my breath. My strength. I love you and want to have you with me for a lifetime. Do you want to be mine? Only mine. Do you want to marry me and become my wife?"
Kavya smiled to him. She kissed him and said:"Yeeees I want to be with you for a lifetime!"

The noses touched. Hands touched. Eyes looked at each other.

They kissed passionately ... Slowly slowly he kissed her neck and pulled her dress off.

Aarav's nervousness was gone. He kissed her passionately while he stroked certain parts of her body. She felt well.
Now they belonged to each other.

After the beautiful and long night, Kavya lay on his chest. They cuddled together.
He kissed her forehead.
Aarav: "Now you are mine. Only mine. I will always love you. You have changed my life for the better. I am grateful to be able to get to know you and love you."

Kavya snuggles up to him and they slept for a few hours more.