Part 20

A few days passed. There was a festival and a show on stage. Nisha was one of the with theater organizer. That's why Kavya and Aayat went to the festival too.

On the festival they also saw Aarav and his family. Aarav was happy to see Kavya and Aayat. Aayat ran to him.

Kavya: "Aayat!"
Aayat: "Just a minute!"

Kavya was overwhelmed by the situation.
Aarav's mother looked at Aarav questioningly.

Aayat: "Hello friend. How are you?"
Aarav: "Good and you friend?"
Aayat: "Also good! Mom is a little bit angry. But it will be fine."
Aarav mother(Haryath):"Son who is the little princess? "

Aarav: "Mom this is Aayat, a good friend." he winked at her: "And Aayat this is my mother!"

Aayat: "Hello, Aarav's mother. Nice to meet you."
Haryath: "Nice to meet you too. What a nice name."
Aayat: "Thank you. Mother said that a woman ,her name was Aayat , helped her by the birth. She is mine and my mom's guardian angel. Without her I would be dead. Mom too. That's why my mom gave me her name. "

Aarav looked at Kavya at that moment. He looked at her with watery eyes.

Aayat went back to Kavya.
Haryath asked Aarav what was going on.

Aarav: "Mom the woman who is standing there, the mother of Aayat is Kavya. Kavya Mom!"

Haryath was stunned. She knew everything. She always wanted to get to know Kavya. Kavya was so pretty. Prettier than on her imagination.

The event went well. Aayat was enjoying herself. Everything was very good. Everyone had fun. Aarav too. He was happy when he always saw Aayat's smile. Kavya was the only one who had no fun. Kavya went to the drinks area. She wanted to get something. She took a glass. At that moment Haryath said: "Hello Kavya!"
Kavya dropped the glass. She was surprised.

Haryath: "It's not that bad. Glasses can always fall and the small glass panes are spread over the floor!"
Kavya: "Please?"
Kavya bent down to get the Pick up broken glass.

Haryath: "Be careful! Otherwise you will hurt yourself!"
Kavya: "I do not care. I have been hurt by others many times."
Haryath: "Maybe you weren't hurt by others. But by yourself!"
Kavya: "What do you mean?"
Haryath: "I'm just saying. Maybe you think that you were hurt by others. Maybe you saw some things the way you wanted to see them and so you thought that you were hurt. Although it wasn't!"

Kavya was so confused!

Kavya: "Who are you?"
Haryath: "Haryath."
Kavya: "Aarav's mother!"
Haryath smiled.

Kavya immediately went to Aayat. Took her and went out.
Aayat: "Mom?"
Kavya: "Please darling. I'm not well!"
Aayat: "Okey mom let go home!"
When they went out a car drove past and stopped right in front of them.
Aarav and the mother. The mother got out. Aarav after. Kavya was angry.

Aarav: "Mom what are you doing now?" Aarav tried to get his mother back in the car.
Haryath: "Kavya I was not over!"
Kavya: "But me!"
Haryath: "It was nice to meet you. Even if it was a short conversation. But never forget. When you run away ... you always will to loose!"

Haryath and Aarv got in the car. They drove.

Aayat: "Mom what did she want to say?"
Kavya: "Nothing! Come let's go home. I'll cook you something delicious!"
Aayat: "Okey weren't you sick?"
Kavya: "If you smile at me like this, I'll be healthy again!"