Part 5

The door of the Hotel room knocked.

"Service!" just came.
Aarav was already dressed. He opened the door.

"Room service mister do you want something?"
Aarav: "Maybe breakfast for two. And do you know anything about the auto mechanic I wanted yesterday?"
„Yes sir. The auto mechanic will be here around 11 am."
Aarav: "Thank you."

Aarav went back towards the bedroom. He saw Kavya. She went to the bathroom with the blanket. She looked at the floor. Aarav went to her and stroked her bare back. She stopped.
He came closer to her. He hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulders and neck.

Kavya: "I'm getting ready."
Aarav: "Why in such a hurry? Let me enjoy it. Let it enjoy together!"
Kavya: "Yeah. But room service is coming soon with our breakfast. I'm hungry."
Aarav: "And? You look so good. It's enough for a breakfast date!"
Kavya: "How cute! But I want to take a shower. Do you allow me?"
Aarav: "Hmm okey get ready! I'm waiting for you." He kissed her cheek gently.

She went to the bathroom while he was watching TV.

Finally the breakfast came. Kavya was also ready and came for breakfast.
They had breakfast together. His hand stroked her hand from time to time.
She liked it. She smiled.
They enjoyed it. The togetherness.

The mechanic came after breakfast. They drove to Aarav's car together. The mechanic repairs the car in a few hours. Aarav and Kavya were sitting near the car. They had a conversation about last night.

Aarav: "I love you and also want to share my life with you."
Kavya: "I love you too. How is that going to go on? I don't know if it was a mistake!"
Aarav: "A mistake? Do not see this as a mistake. We followed our feelings. I will tell my parents about us. Then I will come to you to hold your hand. We will then get married if your parents agree!"
Kavya:"What if they don't agree?"
Aarav:"Then I'll kidnap you."

He laughed. She was shocked.

He looked at her. He stopped laughing. She was horrified.

Aarav: "I'm sorry. It was a joke."
Kavya: "Please don't make jokes about it. I'm serious. What if my parents are against our relationship? Or your parents? What then? I think it was a mistake. What happened was a mistake. It was beautiful. I felt happy. But it was a mistake! "

He was silent!

Kavya:"Look! Now you can not to give me an answer!"

He looked at her.

He just said: "No matter what will happen, I will always fight for us! For our love! For you! No matter who says what ... You are mine! I will find a solution if our parents are against of our relationship!"

At this moment the mechanic cried:"I did it. The car is ready for his next Journey!