Part 10

Aarav was very careful. He touched her very gently. He kissed her from the navel to the neck. Very gentle and full of passion! Kavya enjoyed every touch, every tenderness. Just everything! Aarav not only kissed her, he slid his lower lips on her bare body.

Nose to nose. Tender touches, hugs and passion. With one hand, Kavya held his hair. She pulled on it. With the other hand she stroked his back. It thundered. With every thunder she pressed her nails into his back. She clung. She wanted to be protected by him.

Again they were so obsessed with each other. They snuggled.

He was on one side. His one hand was under the pillow. Kavya's head was on the pillow. She kept her head close to his chest. He kept his head close to her head. His mouth was on her hair. Her face was facing down.

He had his other hand on her. He pulled her close to him and held her. They slept together.

Aarav kissed her forehead and one eyelid.

Aarav: "Don't you want to get up?"
Kavya: "Hmm no! I feel good."
Aarav smiled: "Don't you want to have breakfast?"
Kavya kissed him: "That's enough for me!"
Aarav was so adorable by her character.

Aarav: "Let's go!. Have breakfast. Get energy and ..."
Kavya: "And ??? You wanted to tell me something? What then? Why did you bring me here?" She snuggled up to him.
Aarav could not say his plan in this situation.
Aarav: "Look. We are getting ready and going home. Then I call you and we meet for dinner. There I will tell you. Okey?"
Kavya: "No! You will come to us. Get to know my mom and dad. Then you can go!"
Aarav: "Okey. We'll do it like this. I'll get something to eat! Get ready while I get something." He got up.
Aarav "By the way, you look so beautiful when you sleep!"
Kavya: "Oh otherwise not?"
Aarav: "You always look beautiful. But only when you are sleeping, I have a lot of time to watching you.!"

Kavya was shy at this moment.

Everything happened so quickly. They ate something and got dressed. At that moment Kavya saw the marks from her nails on Aarav's back. She became even more shy.

Aarav: "What's going on? Hahaha"
Kavya looked down.
She whispered, "Nothing!"

Aarav became even more curious. He asked again: "What's going on?"

Kavya: "Does your back burn? Or does it hurt?"
Aarav: "Why? Is there something?"
Kavya: "Nothing special."
She took a picture of his back and showed it to him.

Kavya: "I'm sorry. I must have hurt you but ..."
Aarav kissed her.
Aarav: "You didn't hurt me. Maybe it is nothing special for you but for me it is very special!" He smiled.

They were ready for the travel to the Kavyas family!