Part 21

More days passed.
Kavya went to the bazaar. She was so thoughtful. She didn't know if she had made a mistake. After talking to Aarav's mother, she was very unsure.

She thoughts. There were still a few days left. Then she would be gone. And then she would not have a chance to see and talk to Aarav again.

She went back and forth in Bazaar. She runs like mad from one stand to another.

Aarav: "Are you looking for something specific?"

Kavya turned shockingly.

Kavya: "Eh no .... yes .... eh hmm I ...
I mean I'm looking for bracelets ... for Aayat!"
Aarav: "There are some up there!"
Kavya: "Ah yes thanks!"

They went to the stand for the bangle.
Kavya: "Are you following me?"
Aarav: "Why?"
Kavya: "You are everywhere!"
Aarav: "The area is mine. You are everywhere!"
Kavya laughed and stopped. As if it were a ban!
Aarav: "Why do you stop laughing? I missed it!"
Kavya: "Aarav."
Aarav: "Yes Kavya."
Kavya: "Aarav, can we talk to each other? I have to tell you something. Also, I want to listen you, this time."

Aarav smiled. He really wanted to explain everything to her.
Aarav: "gladly!"

Kavya went towards the street.

Aarav: "Wait a minute! Didn't you want bracelets for Aayat!"
Kavya smiled: "You can buy her bangles in blue. She loves blue!"
Aarav: "What !?" He was glad. Bought the most beautiful bangle set in blue and ran to Kavya.

Aarav and Kavya went together to a place where nobody is. Somewhere behind fields.

Both at the same time:
Aarav: "Kavya."
Kavya: "Aarav."

Both at the same time:
Aarav: "You first!"
Kavya: "You first!"

Aarav: "Tell me."
Kavya: "Aarav what I want to tell you ... it is difficult for me. It's a secret ... I don't know how to start ... I don't know if I should give you a chance or not. I don't know if I'm guilty or you! I do not know anything. Except one."

She fell silent.

Aarav: "Yes, what is it?"
Kavya: "Listen to me without interrupting. Then you can tell your version of the story. Okey!"

Aarav nodded.

Kavya: "The day after you visited us, I came to you because I wanted to talk to you about something, I saw you in the garden with a girl. You laughed and you tried to kiss her by mouth...On this day my world broke for me. My world! "

She started to cry: "I felt dirty, so exploited ... so weird ... You destroyed my trust. I blamed myself ... I slept with you !... you said to me that I belong only to you ... that you only love me ... Everything was a lie. Aaaaah all right.
I thought I misunderstood and wanted to give you a chance to explain me everything. But you had long forgotten me. You know I wanted to get marry that day. My father stood in front of them and had to explain to them why I left home. Can you imagine how he disgraced himself? How he felt ???
How humiliating it was for him? No you can not! Anyway. After I saw you at your wedding. I ran away. Somewhere. I couldn't go back...,to my parents. My mother thought I was with you. So she wasn't sad. I wanted her to think I was fine.... My father hasn't talked to anyone after this day. I still have no contact to him only to Mom. My mother calls me once a month. Because she's scared of my father...... Now you know why I treated you like this! "

Kavya was silent. She looked at him.

Aarav: "What have you been doing all these years?"
Kavya: "I worked on the field. Helped with the harvest. I did everything I could make money!"

Aarav looked skeptical to her.

Kavya: "Heheh everything except to selling myself."

Aarav: "Hmm and?"
Kavya: "And what?"
Aarav: "Aayat?"
Kavya: "That's exactly what I wanted to tell you. When I left town. I went to a friend's house. She helped me for a few weeks. During my time by her, I wanted to kill myself. I had no reason to live anymore ! One day when I tried to killing myself, I came to the hospital and found out that I was pregnant. In second month! Aayat gave me back my will to live. She is my angel. But also my past. My memory of that nights with you! "
Aarav: "What are you trying to explain to me?"
Kavya: "Aayat is your daughter. I was pregnant by you. I only found out late."

Aarav was shocked. He was happy. Overjoyed. He had a daughter. A pretty daughter. But he was also very sad.
All the years that he couldn't spend with her. Her first steps ... Her first words, her first sentences ... just everything! He looked at her. He looked at her questioningly. This was tooooo much for him