Part 13

Kavya stops screaming and opened the door! She looked at her with swollen eyes. She saw her father kneeling in front of her and her mother opposite. The mother was pale!

She knelt down to her father. She touched his face. With both hands.

Kavya: "Are you lying Dad!"
Dev: "No! Haryath was my first big love. She left me for that asshole Rajesh. He was always rich. She left me for his money!"

He looked down. He was ashamed but he thoughed it had to be said.

Kavya: "Mom is crying. Say that it's a joke! Please!"
Dev: "It's not a joke. I don't do jokes about that. I don't want to get to know his parents! If the father sees me, he will do everything to destroy your relationship. You will suffer. I do not want that you suffer."

Kavya: "Papaaaa."
She cried. Kavya: "You know what, I'll talk to Aarav about it. He'll help. He'll find a solution. The main thing is that he will knows it. But I can't tell him that his mother was my father's first love. Omg what should I do? I can't life without Aarav I love him dad! "

Few hours later in Aaravs Garden)

Zara: "What Aarav. Oh very shit! But you know what, it's a good so. You couldn't have brought your parents there. Shall I tell you why ... Hello, we're engaged! Unfortunately, still !! Still!

Aarav: "But hrr father is not enthusiastic about me. He doesn't like me! Anyways What did say your boyfriend about our plan!"
Zara: "He was angry! What should we do?"

Aarav: "We? I know what you can do?" he grinned.
Zara: "What? Let me know."

At that moment Kavya came to the garden. She sneaked in. Very quiet. She saw Aarav and Zara talking. She listens to them.

Aarav took her hands: "You will do what I do okey? He will forgive you!"

He held her head and tried to kiss her on the mouth. Everything was a joke!

Zara: "Stop it Aarav hahaha!"
Aarav:"Why? Hahah you like it too."
Zara:"Please Aarav Let's think about what we're going to do."
Aarav:"Okey but You will learn how to kiss na."

Kavya saw how Zara laughed and how happy Aarav was.

She was disappointed. She misunderstood everything. But it was enough to see how happy Aarav was. As if nothing had happened.

She opened the door. She went to her parents.

Dev: "What's up? Did you tell him everything?"

Simran: "Kavya, is everything okay?"

Kavya: "Mom ... Dad ... you said that Mr. Singh would like to have a daughter-in-law. And that he asked you about me. His son wants to marry me ...Right?!?"
Simran: "Yes, he will but Kavya ..."
Kavya: "Dad tell him. I want to marry his son. As soon as possible! I agree to the marriage!"