Part 14

Everything happened so quickly. Mr. Singh came to Kavya's family for the wedding. Kavya just wanted to get married as quickly as possible. Simran was very sad to see her daughter like this. She was also very angry with her husband. She sent a message to Aarav to let him know that Kavya was going to marry someone else.

Aarav got the news and he was very shocked. He didn't know why Kavya married someone else. He thought either she was pissed because he couldn't call her for a few days (because he had some problems with family) or because the father had forced her. He ran to her home. He didn't knock on the door but climbed up to Kavya's room and knocked on her windows.

She opened the window.
Aarav: "Let's go. You and I .. We will running far away."
Kavya: "Why? So that you can have more fun with me!"
Aarav: "What's wrong with you!"
Kavya: "There is nothing wrong with me! But there are some things wrong with you! Are you kidding me again? Or what exactly is your goal? Sex ?! And then? just leaving me somewhere like a piece of shit! And to marry your girlfriend ?! Can't she give you this what I'm giving you before marriage? Or will you play with both of us!?!"

Aarav was very shocked. He didn't know what to do or to say. He just stood there.

Kavya: "You know, my father was right! Just because you are rich, it does not mean that you can have everything! "
Aarav: "What's wrong with you? I love you. You know that!
And about which girl do you talk at all? Did your father say something?! There is not any other girl in my life! Only you are in my life and in my heart!"

Kavya: "Haha oh yes. Awesome. I'm fascinated by your acting talents! I saw you! Okey! I saw you with a girl. If my father or anyone else said that you have another girl in your life, I wouldn't believed it. But I saw it. Listen you we will have no future together. I will marry tomorrow. There is no way to going back. I will belong to someone else."

Aarav: "You're crazy. I'm going to kill this Ass Idiot fuck****. You only belong to me! Do you understanding me. You are mine!!! And I don't know when and with whom you saw me. Maybe with Zara? ..."
Kavya: "Zara Mara doesn't itch anymore!"
Aarav: "You don't want to listen me. You remember, I wanted to tell you something all the time. But we never really talked about it. It was something about Zara, you and me. Zara is not my girlfriend. The thing is complete different."

Kavya: "Stop okey! I will no longer believe or listen you. Your empty promises, sentences, declarations of love or your lies. You can shove them into your ass and leave my house with it! Fuck off!"
Aarav: "You don't want to listen me! Even you do not give me a chance to explain everything!"

Kavya pushed him down the window. Fortunately, her room was on the 1st floor. He fell off but didn't hurt himself. Only his heart was broken.

He went home. He tried to call her or send a message. But Kavya blocked his number.

He was destroyed. He howled.

Kavya howled too!