Part12

Dev came back from the bathroom. He was worried and confused. But he pretended that everything was fine.

Dev: "Simran did you make Lassi? Do we still have cucumbers?"
Simran: "I'll get you lassi and a cucumber. Anything else?"
Dev: "No."
Aarav: "Sir, are you okey?"
Dev nodded: "Ya."

They all ate. Kavya was worried that Aarav wasn't feeling well and Simran was worried about her husband.
It was quiet.

Everyone ate without saying anything.

After the meal, Aarav thanked Kavya's family for the day.
Aarav: "Thank you again. Everything was great. Food was delicious. I was pleased to meet you. Kavya has such a great nice family. And her beauty from mom.
Sir I hope I didn't bother you. I came to you without agreement. I'm soo sorry. If you don't mind, I can come with my parents the next time. I'm serious about Kavya. I love and respect your daughter. And I want to do everything."

Kavya was so happy.
Simran: "Everything's fine. Our doors are always open for you ... and for your family too. I'm looking forward to getting to know your parents. And thanks for the compliment."

Dev: "Whether you are serious about your relationship or not, everything is slowly being done over time. You know my daughter. My daughter knows you. But do we know you? Your family ... does your family know my daughter?"
Kavya: "Daaaaaad!"
Dev: "No, well. I mean everything with time and patience!"
Aarav: "You misunderstood me. I meant ..."
Dev: "I understood you correctly!"
Aarav: "But sir ?!"
Dev: "That's enough. It was nice to meet you. See you soon." Dev turned and went to the living room.
Kavya: "Dad is funny today. Aarav don't take it personally!"
Simran: "I'm sorry. I apologize for his behavior."
Aarav: "All well. I understand him. If I had such a beautiful daughter, I would also have to be careful."

He smiled even though he was very sad. He went out to the car.

All the way he wondered why Kavya's father reacted that way. He thought he had done something wrong. He was very sad that he could not impress her father.

Kavya was very angry with her father.
She went to her room and cried. She had imagined everything differently.

Dev went into her room.
Kavya: "Please go out!"
Dev: "Kavya Sweety, my angel what's going on?"
Kavya: "Are you serious? You still ask! Dad you disappointed me. I don't want to know what Aarav thinks. Either he laughs at us or he is sad because he thinks he did something wrong!"

Dev stroked her daughter's head.
Dev:"Sweety. I didn't say anything wrong! Only with patience and time! He wanted to introduce his parents next ...!"
Kavya: "And? He just wants us all to know each other. He is serious! Apparently I mean a lot to him!"

Dev: I want to protect you.
Kavya: "For Aarav? Dad!"
Dev: "They are rich okey. They will not accept you!"
Kavya: "How do you want to know dad!"
Dev: "Believe me! I know the Kapoor family. Very even !!"
Kavya: "Dad what's wrong with you?"
Dev: "Your relationship has no future. Better to be sad now than to get hurt later!"

Dev: "I know his parents! That's enough!"
Kavya:"What the hell! Go out! I hate you!"

Kavya was so angry and so sad that she could no longer control herself. She took her father's arm and pulled him out of her room! Slammed the door and screamed!

Her father was shocked. He fell on his knees. He leaned against the door and howled.

Dev: "Kavya I'm sorry but ..."
Kavya: "I will run away. I will run away with him."

Dev: "Kavya Kavya I was in a relationship with his mother!"