Part 6

On the same day they came back to the city and home. They didn't talk to each other all the way. Aarav saw how Kavya was far away with thoughts. She was silent!

He stopped the car in front of kavya's apartment. Kavya looked at him.

Aarav: "You dreamed all the way.
You think. Why are you worrying? You know..."
He took her hands. He stroked her face with one hand.

Aarav: "Look ... look me in the eye."

Kavya looked at his eyes.

Aarav: "No matter what happens. No matter who says something. I will fight for my, our love. I will not give you up easily!"

Kavya: "You know ... It is so ... I feel ... Bad .... My parents trust me and I ... uuuuf!"

Aarav: "Do you regret it?"
Kavya: "What?"
Aarav: "The night?"
Kavya: "No. I don't regret it. I feel different ... differently Beautifull. Aarav my family allow me everything because they trust me. And I ... I lie them ... and I feel bad. I can't go home and tell them lies about last night! What shall I tell them? I can't tell them about you either. I'm confused! I don't want to hurt you. I love you and trust you. "

She got out of the car and looked at him.

Kavya: "The night was special. I will never forget it in my life and I do not regret it. I am sorry if I hurt you. Thank you for everything!"

Aarav was even more confused. Was it positive or negative? He knew nothing more!

He drove home.

Aarav: "Hi mom heyo dad!"

His mother: "Son why you are so late? Where have you been again? Your father will kill you!"

Aarav: "Mom calm down. I have to talk to him as well. Then I also tell where I was!"

His mother: "hmmm Go he is in living room!."

Aarav went into the living room.

Aarav: "Dad can I talk to you?"

Aaravs Dad: "What do you want? You are too late, you do not call us / tell us where you are and now want to talk?"

Aarav: "Oof Dad. Can I say something? May I?"

Aarav's dad: "Before you talk, I would like to tell you that Uncle Karan came from Delhi yesterday. With his family! He has a daughter ... ooof. Very pretty!"

Aarav: "Woow Dad. Great! Great! Brilliant, I'm happy. But can I talk now?" He says everything as irony!

His dad looked at him angrily: "Son yesterday, you was not at home. Actually we wanted that you both get engaged. With his daughter. Now it has been postponed until tomorrow."

Aarav: "Whaaaaaaaaat! Are you? ..."

Aarav's dad: "Be quiet! If you were here, I would have asked you before! Now it's safe! I promised!"

Aarav was very disappointed and he was also speechless. He didn't know what to do!

Aarav's mom: "Son, didn't you want to say something?"

Aarav: "No mom. Dad already said everything! What else can I say?"

Aaravs Dad: "Great! It has to be like this! Your future will be very good. Karan is also very rich and his daughter knows our traditions and is very beautiful and nice. She is a good choice as a wife.. As your wife...! Believe me son. You will be very happy! "

Aarav: "Yes Dad I'll be happy." He turned and said "But You won't be happy Dad!"

He went to his room!