Part 11

Finally she came to Kavya's house.

Kavya's mother (Simran) opened the door: "Hello Kavya. Where have you been all day?"
Kavya: "Mom, can we discuss it later? Ah, this is Aarav mom." She winked.
Simra: "Oh hey Aarav come in. Kavya has already told a lot about you."
Aarav: "Hopefully something good?"
Simran: "Yes, only something good. Finally we get to know you. Kavya take him into the living room."

The two went in.

Kavya's father (Dev) was sitting on the couch. He looked seriously.
Kavya: "Dad this is Aarav. I told you a lot about him."
Aarav: "Hello sir. Hope you are well!"
Dev was not so enthusiastic about Aarav but smiled at him because of her daughter.
Dev: "Hello."

Aarav sits down.

Simran: "Are you okay? What are your parents doing? Are they doing well?"

Dev glared at his wife and she fell silent.

Aarav: "We are fine. My mother is definitely at home she is maybe cooking housewife. Hmm and my father is working."
Dev: "Where's your father working?"
Aarav: "We have a company. My father is usually only there for conferences, otherwise he works from home. Economy ..."
Dev:"Do you have siblings too?"
Aarav:"Yes."

He was so excited. So nervous.
Suddenly it was briefly quiet in the room

Dev: "Ahhh okey, eh what's your father's name?"
Aarav: "Rajesh Kapoor."
Dev:"Rajesh Kapoor?"
Kavya:"Do you know him dad?"
Dev: "No, just heard that he is very rich! And your mother?"
Simran:"Why do you ask so many questions?"
Dev:"I want to know him well! OKEY!"
Aarav:"It's ok. My mother's name is Haryath, Haryath Kapoor."
Dev:"Do you have a picture of your parents maybe? Do not get me wrong. I am just interested!"
Aarav:"Yes. Of course I have pics from my parents ... for sure .. wait."

He took out his cell phone and showed a photo.
Dev was shocked. It was a confirmation. This photo confirmed his suspicion. He knew Rajesh and Haryath Kapoor. Even very good! He was definitely against this relationship!
......
He was sweating.
......
Kavya: "Dad is all ok!"
Dev: "Yes everything is ok! Simran is Lunch or dinner food whatever finished?"

Simran: "Yes. Let's go. Aarav lunch is ready. Come on."
Kavya: "Come on Aarav. My mother is a good cook."
Aarav:"I am sure she is a very good cook!"
Dev: "You can go to the table I'll wash my hands!"

Dev went to the bathroom. He was confused. How should he explain to his daughter that this relationship has no good future!