Part 8

Door knocked
tik tik tik tik

Kavya opens the door.

Aarav: "Hi hello hi hi. I have to talk to you about something important. It is very very important !!!

Kavya: "Hey" she laughed "wait in front of the pharmacy. I'm coming!"

Aarav: "Hurry up!"
Kavya went in.

10 min later:
Kavya: "What is so important?"
Aarav: "Not here! Let's go somewhere please!"
Kavya smiled: "Okey my prince. No matter where you want, I will follow you!"

The two drove far away.

They were in horse steel! It rained!

Kavya was froze: "Why so far away? Is it really that important? I'm cold! Why a horse steel. Even without horses!" She laughed while shivering!

Aarav made campfires!

Kavya: "What's going on? Do you want to leave me?  Let me know it!" He is sitting next to her. She snuggled up to him.

Kavya: "I thought you forgot me. You didn't contact me! And you know what happened. I told my parents about us! I told them!"

Aarav: "And did they agree?"
Kavya: "They want to get to know you!"
Aarav: "Really omg can't believe omg." He was happy. He was really really happy. He kissed her forehead and considered how he wanted to tell her about his plan.

Aarav: "Kavya I have to tell you something."
Kavya: "I hear ..."
Aarav: "Kavya I ..."
Her phone rang.
Kavya:"Sorry! My Mom. Just a moment please ya!"

Kavya: "Was my mom! She asked something."

Aarav wanted to continue. Suddenly it thundered!
Kavya hugged him.

Kavya: "Oh God. I trust you! Oh God I trust you!"
Aarav: "What's going on?"
Kavya: "I'm afraid of thunder! I pray to God. He should protect you and me!"

Aarav hugged her too.

Aarav: "Ssshhhh close your eyes and trust me. Give me your hands!"

Kavya closed her eyes. It was raining more and more. Aarav looked at Kavya's face.
He kissed her forehead and whispered: "Be very quiet! Do you hear the raindrops?"

Kavya nodded!
Aarav: "Just focus on it! Listen to it. It will calm you down."

Aarav also closed his eyes. The two were so quiet that you could only hear the rain and their breath!
Their faces were so close to each other. Her hands was on his hands and they stayed so for 2-3 minutes.