Part 2

Aarav made his ready for the date he was so excited. He makes thought about conversation while he was on the way to her.

On Coffeehouse:
He saw her. She was so beautiful that he was standing there without any reflection.

Kavya:"Hey". She waved to him.
But he just looked at her. She came to him and said „Hey" again.

Aarav:"Hey hey hi & Hello."
Kavya:"Are you okey?"
Aarav:"Yes am I. You?"
Kavya:"I am also good. Shall we sit ?"
Aarav:"Yes."

Aarav was nervous but he also did know this is his chance. He tried to be relaxed.

Aarav:"What do you want to drink and to eat?"
Kavya:"Tee please."
Aarav:"Only tee?"
Kavya:"Yes why 😂😂 HahHa?"
Aarav:"Please eat something. So we will have more time to talk...Uups I mean I do not feel bad when I eat in front of you."
Kavya:"hehehe okey. What can you recommend? What shall I try?"
Aarav:"I will try a simple cheesecake but you should try to best thing on this coffeehouse. Sesame Seeds Laddoos (Til) Laddoo.!"
Kavya:"Okey."
Aarav:"Did you try it?"
Kavya:"No I'll try it for the first time."

Aarav ordered it. They had an amazing time together. She said so many things about herself like she is an event manager. She lives with her parents and 2 brothers and many more personally things. Aarav also told her everything about himself. What he likes what not. What he is doing and many more things.
They both enjoyed it. They laughed. And They drunk many cups of tee.

And it was evening.

Kavya:" Thank you so much for this amazing time. Thank you for all! I had really a great time."
Aarav:"No thank you to spending your time with me. I really enjoyed. So when we will see us again?"
Kavya gave him a paper with her phone number.

She said:"Tomorrow I'll be busy but you can call me. And who knows maybe I will find a day where we can meet us again. You can call me or you can write me on what's app ;)!"

She went. He was happy and added her phone no on his phone and wrote her.

Aarav{"Hey here is Aarav. Please let me know when you are at home. Thank you."}

Kavya{"Okey:)"}

He also went to home. It was a special day for him with so many informations about her. He was the luckies man on the earth. He was in love with her and he did know it.

She wrote him when she came home.
After her message they started a conversation on what's app too. The whole night they wrote somethings.

Next day Aarav called her to know if they can meet again. She was busy but after work she had time. So they met after her work. They did the same on many days. They met them after work. They spent so many times together. Went to restaurants for a dinners , saw the sunsets and watched movies on Cinemas. They did many activities even when they had few hours time for it.

For the first time on his life, Aarav was a free man. He enjoyed his life. His life was very boring before he met Kavya. He really appreciates being able to enjoy her presence. They enjoyed the time together.

After many days and weeks they did it know it's more than a friendship so they entered into the relationship.