Part 7

The next day, Uncle Karan came back to Aarav's house. He finally wanted to make the engagement. Aarav had no chance to leave the house. He was surprised by the visit.

He couldn't call Kavya yesterday. He wanted to plan everything first and then tell her everything. Now he couldn't even see and speak to her before the engagement!

Uncle Karan: "Oh Karan you are here! Present! This is my wife Shilpa."

Shilpa: "Hello Karan. My husband told a lot about you. Finally I can get to know you. I'm very happy!"

Aarav: "Yes, too!"

Karan: "This is my daughter Zara! Zara say hello to your future husband!"

Zara very quietly: "Hello"

Aarav was not at all satisfied. He just nodded.

Aarav's Dad: "Aarav show Zara our garden!" He wanted that they get to know each other.

Aarav went to the garden with Zara.
Aarav and Zara at the same time: "I have to say something!"

Aarav: "Ladies first."
Zara: "Okey. It's like that I find you okey. My father has told a lot about you. I think some things are not right that you are humorous or something else. Maybe you are excited ... I think there is something else And no matter what it is, it's a burden for you. Or maybe you don't like me ?! I don't know. But I don't want to marry you like that. Tell me what's going on! "

Aarav didn't know if it would be a good idea to tell her everything.

Aarav: "Don't get me wrong. I find you personable but I can't marry you. I have to love you before I marry you. Do you understand? ... Everything happens so quickly!"

Zara: "I understand you but is that just the reason? Oooor??"

Aarav: "I love someone else! That's the reason. Oof finally! I can't marry you because my heart belongs to Kavya!"

Zara: "Did you want to tell me that?"

Aarav: "Yes. It is difficult but yes!"

Zara: "And I wanted to tell you that I can't marry you either. I also have someone else in my life. Ashok! He is my Boyfriend. My parents didn't give me a chance. I couldn't tell them about our relationship I wanted to tell you that too. We can't get married. How should we tell that our parents?"

Aarav: "Today we cannot say it. They are prepared. I have a plan, we need time and patience for it. I suggest that we get engaged ..."

Zara: "What ?!"

Aarav: "Listen to me! We get engaged but it doesn't matter to us! We won't marry. I promise you!"

Zara: "Okey!"

Aarav and Zara had a plan. They went into the living room together. The parents were very happy.

Karan: "Shall we start the ceremony?"

Aarav's Dad: "Ya go!"

The engagement ceremony started.