Part 24

Arrived in the hotel room, Aayat immediately ran into the children's room and closed the door. She wanted to leave her parents alone.
Kavya saw the large couch in the living area.

Aarav: "No! Don't think about it!"
Kavya: "And what do you suggest?"
Aarav: "Kavya stop being childish. Let the big bed be shared. If you want we can draw a line. Between your side and my side. We are here for a few days. I don't want you to have back pain or that Aayat seeing me on the couch. We will have to endure the few days."

Kavya nodded.

Kavya: "Okay, all right."

They went into the bedroom. Kavya unpacked the suitcases. Got her and Aayat's pajamas out.
She brought pajamas to Aayat and she changed her clothes in the toilet. Meanwhile, Aarav also got ready for bed.

She came into the bedroom.

Aarav: "You like the right side. You can sleep on the right side. I've put a blanket between us. I'm not trying to sleep crazy. Otherwise you can kick me down!"
Kavya laughed:"It's okey."

They lay down. They couldn't sleep. They were awake until morning. The next day they all got ready. Breakfasted and went out. They had fun as a family. Aayat was overjoyed. That also made Kavya happy. They did a lot of activities. They had a lot of fun the few days. On the last day of the trip:

Kavya lay on the right and Aarav on the left. Both were lay on their backs. they looked up.

Kavya: "Aarav! I thought about us these few days. I spoke to Nisha. I will give you a chance. I will give our relationship a chance. Our old relationship! The trip here is planned. I am not stupid. Aayat would like Bring us together and you want it too. Aayat has to go to school. She has been absent for a long time. I organized a school for her. A new school close to your house!"
Aarav: "It means ..."
Kavya: "it means that we will stay with you. It means that we will become a family. That we will get back together. But if you should hurt me again, I will go forever. With Aayat! And you will never see us again! "

Aarav turned to her. And she to him. He kissed her forehead. They were nose to nose.

Aarav: "Thank you! I will never hurt you. I will never destroy your trust. On the contrary, I will make you very, very happy. We will make up for all the years that we have lived separately. I will be the best father and the best husband. I will always protect you both and never let you go. You both are my life. I never stopped loving you Kavya! And I will love you both until death "

He kissed her gently on the lips. He hugged her. He touched her very slowly and very gently. Nose to nose. They looked at each other.
Aarav kissed her whole face slowly with emotion. And then her neck and shoulder.

He turned Kavya so that her back was in front of him. He pulled her towards him. He hugged her. Kissed her neck and back.

He whispered: "This time we won't have a nice night in the hotel."

He laughed. She laughed too.

Aarav: "I don't want you to think wrong. Tomorrow we'll go home. After that we'll get married. And then you'll be mine forever. I'll make you happy. Even at night! hehe."

She snuggled up to him with a smile.

He: "I have missed your smell, your presence,
your trust and the cuddle more than anything else."

So they slept together. The next day, they drove back. They came home.
So they explained the situation to everyone. A few days later, they also married.

Kavya and Aarav also visited her parents. With Aayat. But without success. Her father didn't want to have connection with them.

So they lived happily as a family with Aarav's mother until death!

THE END !

* Thanks for all the love and support.

Without you, the story would be worth nothing.

I wrote it for Madnil. Hoping to see them one day in a film - with this story. If not, no problem. Hahah the main thing is to see them in a movie or movies 🤪

Video(1):

Video(2):