Part 17

Without looking at him, Kavya turned. She ran outside. Aarav got up and ran after her. All guests were confused and shocked. The fathers were angry. Zara ran behind Aarav.

Aarav's father looked at Zara's father. He didn't know what to do. He apologized.

Aarav could no longer see Kavya outside. It was too late. She was already gone. He knelt there. Looked at the sky and wondered why it all happened. Zara came to him.

Zara: "Aarav go to her."
Aarav: "And what about you?"
Zara: "Forget me. Think of you."

Aarav looked at Zara.

Aarav: "Zara it is unfair for you. All well, fate does not mean well with me and Kavya."

Zara bent over to him.

Zara: "Go!"
Aarav: "And you will leave too?"

Zara nodded.
Aarav ran to Kavya's house. He has never run so fast before.
When he arrived, he saw Kavya's father crying through the window. It was decorated everywhere. He climbed up to Kavya's room. Kavya was not there. Her room was empty and dark. He climbed down again. He tried to call her. She didn't answer. He was desperate.

He was looking for her everywhere. Couldn't find it anywhere. A few days later, he went back to Zara's house. Because he couldn't reach Zara either.

Zara opened the door.

Aarav: "What are you doing here? I'm glad I found you but not here! In this house. Do you want to die? I thought you wanted to get away too?

Zara: "My friend left me! I had to. Where else should I go? This is my house!"
Aarav: "Sometimes you do really weird things. Sometimes I think you're stupid! You could have called me! Call! Do you know that? Open your cell phone, dial a number, in that case click me and click on Call! So difficult ?!"

Zara: "I didn't want to disturb you! Kavya and you!"
Aarav: "You also didn't answer my phone and no you never bother!"
Zara: "Aarav go before my father comes. He hasn't forgiven but he could kill you!"
Aarav: "But you will call me okey call me anytime you want to okey!"

Zara cried and looked down.

Zara: "Okey, I'll take care of you. Always be happy. And thanks for everything for your friendship."

Aarav found Zara's behavior very strange. He left without a plan. And Zara locked the door once and for all.
She went into the room where her father was waiting for killing her!