Part 11

Martha: HELLO, LOVER BOYS! WE, THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS ROOM, EXIST!

Alex: SHUT UP! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CONVERSATION!

Burr: Hamilton, manners.

Alex: SHUT YOUR MOUTH BURR!

Burr: *hands up, thinks "okokokokokok I didn't do anything wrong, calm down hamilton, calm down"*

John: Relax, Alex. Burr's fine. *nudges Alex*

Alex: UGHHHHH. *collapses on the floor*

John: *looks down at Alex* Why did you just...?

Alex: I have too many emotions right now.

John: I half expected you to answer by pulling me down next to you.

Alex: You can sit down next to me if you want.

John: Eh. *sits down next to Alex*

Alex: *pulls himself into John's lap, leans his back on John's chest* uGhHh.

Martha: Whatever happened to keeping it PG?

Alex: tHIS IS VERY MUCH PG!! IT'S ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF PDA!!!

Burr: Still PDA.

Alex: SHUT UP! I BET YOU'D BE FINE WITH MAKING OUT WITH THEO WHEREVER YOU WERE!

Burr: wHat the HECK haMiLTOn?!

Martha: Stop yelling at everyone.

John: Calm down, Alex. Nobody's hurting you.

Alex: *fake cry* I feel like I'm being attacked.

John: Chill. Nobody's attacking you, okay?

Alex: B-But-

Herc: *changing the subject* sO what do you guys wanna do today?!

Martha: Something PG!!

Herc: Soooo not truth or dare.

Martha: Actually, I'm willing to take down the PG level for truth or dare. As long as you do... non-PG dares... in another room.

Herc: Bet. Let's do it. EVERYONE GET IN A CIRCLE! *pulls Laf and himself down on the floor*

Theo: *sits down next to John and Alex*

*everyone adjusts so they're sitting in the circle, order: Herc, Laf, Thomas, Mads, Burr, Theo, John, Alex, Martha, Peggy*

Herc: Alright. Who's fir-

Thomas: I'll go.

Martha: Keep it... I've given up on ratings. You guys suck at those. Why am I hanging out with my brother's weird gay friends again?

Theo: Because I've adopted you, so you follow your mother.

Martha: Oh, okay. Can we just... I'm most scared of my brother and his weird gay special person not keeping it PG for me, the child.

Alex: EXCUSE Y-

Thomas: *laughs* Honey, you're the most worried about them? You clearly haven't met me yet.

Martha: Well, I am talking to you so... I have met you. Hello. I'm Martha, I don't think you've met me, because I'm a child and am clearly the most worried about those 2. Especially considering one of them is my brother and I don't wanna see... that.

Alex: Wow. You should be proud of John for being so mature.

Martha: Ew.

Thomas: Anyway, *scans the circle, thinks about who to choose* LAFAYETTE! Truth or dare?