Part 31

Alec let Magnus kissed him longer than he thought they should. But he felt his legs wobbled and losing balanced gripping Magnus harder on his shoulder. "Woah, you okay?" Magnus asked inspecting Alec's face rubbing his thumb around his cheek. Alec nodded softly gulping his dry throat in a weak smile. "I'm dizzy." He said and Magnus took that as a sign Alec had stood too long. He didn't think twice before he carried him back to their shed.

Magnus lay Alec down on the ground and he lay his head supported by the tree bark while Magnus crouched next to him. "You haven't eaten anything yet." He said before he wanted to stood and leave to get Alec something to eat. But before he could, he felt his hand were tugged. When he looked, he saw Alec's finger clutching to his.

"Where are you going?" He asked and Magnus smiled. He leaned and kissed him again on his lips for the hundred times today. Alec's eyes close as their lips touches. "I'll be right back, I promise, I'm just getting you something to eat." He promised and slowly Alec nodded. Their fingers that tangled slowly released and Magnus went out rustling outside by himself.

A few minutes later he went back in and carries with him a two piece of banana leave with something cut up on top of it. Alec raised himself to a sitting position and Magnus lay it in front of him. "I'm not eating that." He said as soon as he saw the gross meat cut up into a mashed.

"Suit yourself, don't come cry to me when your stomach rumbling." Magnus said as he picked up the meat with his finger. Alec had to hold back his bile rising from his stomach by clutching his mouth. "Honestly, if I could eat it why can't you?" Magnus asked and Alec somehow find the truth in his words.

Alec picked the meat in between his fingers and inspected them. The meat isn't raw nor too well done which surprised him on how much he didn't know about Magnus. He took a sniff on the burn meat in front of him and looked at Magnus again who already ate half of his.

He sighed before he took a bite on the edge piece. Alec let the stringy dry meat rolled around his mouth and in between his teeth before he swallowed them.

"How is it?" Magnus asked curiously. Alec nodded before he wiped his mouth and say, "Not as bad as I thought it would." He mentioned and slowly he could see a smile crept on Magnus' face. He then saw Magnus sighed in relief before they both continued their meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Magnus what the hell are you doing?" Alec asked looking up to the tree bark which Magnus was on it for some reason. He couldn't see what Magnus up too but he could see him climbed higher. "It's a surprised." He shouted and let Alec wonder what he did.

"Magnus I'm not kidding, you're gonna get hurt, come down please." Alec said knowing his voice filled with his concerned. "In a minute." Magnus screamed again. Alec waited for him to finally come down so he sat by the tree bark. His eyes won't leave Magnus from on top of the tree.

Alec then heard a cracking voice from on top of his head followed by Magnus screamed which brought him to attention and stood away facing the tree. When he looked up Magnus is dangling from the tree bark with his one hand holding on to it.

"Magnus! Oh God!" Alec screamed looking at Magnus barely holding. He tried to climb but he couldn't as he wasn't much of an expert as Magnus. "I'm slipping!" Magnus screamed again and when Alec looked up he saw Magnus almost letting go and before he knew it, Magnus fell but able to catch his grip on the last tree bark.

"Magnus!!" Alec screamed jumping from his seating holding up his both arm trying to catch Magnus but he wasn't falling yet. "Alec help!" He screamed and before Alec could act, Magnus fell but Alec caught him in time. They both fell on the ground with Magnus on top of Alec.